Gallery O Tests

Well I'm hoping that I did o on cd11 as been testing since and nothing so it may have been dropping off fx how r u all doing xx

hi girls how ya both doing xx i had a few cramps 2day not major but they were there keepin my fx if i o on cd11 when shud i start testing xx

Hey girls...I am crampy as can be thanks to Clomid....me and it don't get along very well...but well....I am PRAYING Amber for that line to get darker...I SEE IT as always...my goodness PLEASE BE REAL THIS TIME :(

im here and im on team pink yay just what i was hoping for yay now im waiting on you guys to get yalls bfp

I'm getting really excited about trying again as I haven't tried in nearly 5 months :) I am so happy I get to try try again...and glad my DH is finally home....I can't wait to see tests to Stacey!!

I'm on team blue!!! Now I need you ladies to jump on your men and get your :bfp: lol

AWWW congrats hun!!! Your little boy bump!! how exciting

Anyone care to take a look at my test? I know it's blue dye and crazy faint but I swear I see something...

Any honest opinion welcome!!! TIA

Attachments

• iphone 054.jpg
    iphone 054.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 17
Guys if I ovulated on cd11 when shud I test yesterday I had a few niggly cramps not usual ones though been off food last couple of days it tasted funny is cd11 too early for ovulation please let me know what u think xx

pastors i wouldnt trust blue tests take a pink one.

congrats on ur boy! id hate to find out the sex before he/she is born :haha:

Guys if I ovulated on cd11 when shud I test yesterday I had a few niggly cramps not usual ones though been off food last couple of days it tasted funny is cd11 too early for ovulation please let me know what u think xx

not too early to ovulate and u could prob test with fmu now. x

:dohh: Missed fmu lol damn i guess ill have to order some now then lol and wait for them to arrive in the post i hate this waiting so what do u think of the crampy feeling its not like a period cramp its more of a tiggin sensation was weird tho how u doing clare :hugs: xx
I had 3 different meals tuesday and none of them tasted right lol i sed to dh maybe im not meant to eat today :wacko::wacko: hubby sed maybe i was coming down with something i did say well if thats the case why does my :coffee: taste ok lol darn body i hate it im too scared to test incase i get another :bfn: grrrr neva mind i guess anyone reccommend any gd sites to get cheap hpts xx

i will say symptoms mean nothing i had 'symptoms' every month except the month i got bfp :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->