Gallery O Tests

i did a 40miu opk and got a faint line wtf i had already ovulated and when i tested yesterday no line what soo ever could i have got it wrong again no ewcm nothing
IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

a faint line isnt positive its common tohave pos opk later on in the cycle it doesnt mean anything x

nobody comes in here anymore where is everyone :cry::cry::cry: I miss u all where are u xx

I've read two ways to use them...

1. Put pre-seed into the soft cup...then have DH go in the soft cup and insert it by squeezing the sides together and it went right in...it was easier than i could have imagined to be honest...just like a tampon really!

2. BD then insert the soft cup with or without pre seed in the soft cup. (Method I used) We just BD then right after I was still laying there inserted it and apparently it did the job b/c when I took it out....there was "some stuff" still in there LMAO...although it was liquified...TMI I know but it worked...lets see if its the last straw that makes the magic work!

ok so here are todays test can anyone see anything i think i see a real faint one irl but it could be line eye lol feel free to tweak xx

IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

BB I'm sorry I don't see anything but that isn't saying much I'm terrible at finding the faint lines. Good Luck.

Ok so i think the :witch: is on her way although its not heavy its very pink idont usually spot before af though so this is all new to me :lol: although im gutted im quite excited i finally have a short cycle this cycle if :witch: shows fully will be 27days so for me that is the shortest i have ever had is it sad that im soooo excites about this :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

just wanted to bump....went looking through the early pages and realized so many things have changed with everyone...avatars tickers...babies that werent even concieved yet are now here....my LO was just a squirt...sentimental thread moment :haha:

LOL Seriously! Time has gone by......and depressing thing is I'm still here...LOL Oh well! I think its this time and its done! I'll still of course come by popping my head in...but I think I've done it this cycle...if I haven't something is seriously just not wanting us to have more children, and its just something I will have to accept at this point. :)

LOL Seriously! Time has gone by......and depressing thing is I'm still here...LOL Oh well! I think its this time and its done! I'll still of course come by popping my head in...but I think I've done it this cycle...if I haven't something is seriously just not wanting us to have more children, and its just something I will have to accept at this point. :)

:hugs: Andrea! if id have given up i wouldnt be 38+3 today :kiss:

:hugs: Andrea! if id have given up i wouldnt be 38+3 today :kiss:

cd7 for me how ya doin clare xx im goin to start bding very soon hoping for another 28 day cycle please pray i have another xx
Im not giving up 19yrs it took 2 get a 28day cycle :happydance::happydance: lol so im praying so hard i get another xx
how did ya scan go clare ?? :hugs::hugs:
although i didnt like any of the symptoms this time round lots and lots of :cry::cry::cry::cry: lots of screaming at dh pains alot worse spotting day before nausea ad sore boobies :wacko::wacko:

I am sick (horrible sinus/cold)...having horrid cramping...and only 4dpo....well maybe its a good thing I seriously think I've done it this time :) I really do never have I had cramping in my tubes and ovaries and uterus soooo early....and on top of that today first day of sore bb's :) early normally that doesnt come til another week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->