Gallery O Tests

I am sick (horrible sinus/cold)...having horrid cramping...and only 4dpo....well maybe its a good thing I seriously think I've done it this time :) I really do never have I had cramping in my tubes and ovaries and uterus soooo early....and on top of that today first day of sore bb's :) early normally that doesnt come til another week :)

I really hope this is it for you Hun.

Hey ladies my test this morning look the same this morning as it did yesterday :( And ive started spotting! At only 9dpo :cry: Im so devistated!! :cry: Not only do i know im out but i know that my LP is totally scruwed up!! :(

Why Why Why can't things EVER work out for me!!!!! :cry:

Hey ladies my test this morning look the same this morning as it did yesterday :( And ive started spotting! At only 9dpo :cry: Im so devistated!! :cry: Not only do i know im out but i know that my LP is totally scruwed up!! :(

Why Why Why can't things EVER work out for me!!!!! :cry:

:hugs::flower: maybe it's IB?

I doubt it.... Im not that lucky. I must have done something terrible in a past life to deserve this :(

Sorry i dont want to bring everyone else down with me. I just can't help feeling like im totally alone :cry:

I doubt it.... Im not that lucky. I must have done something terrible in a past life to deserve this :(

Sorry i dont want to bring everyone else down with me. I just can't help feeling like im totally alone :cry:

i use to think the same thing when i was ttc my first lil one i know it gets hard but dont give up keep your head up :hugs:

I know I know I'm crazy but heres a few of my tests I pee'd on today just for some giggles :) ......can't wait to truly pee on another on Monday :) lol and of COURSE I WILL PEE DAILY hahahahaha I love cheapies!:dohh:

Attachments

• DOYOUSEE.jpg
    DOYOUSEE.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
  • AGAIN.jpg
    AGAIN.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 17
  • OKAY.jpg
    OKAY.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
I know I know I'm crazy but heres a few of my tests I pee'd on today just for some giggles :) ......can't wait to truly pee on another on Monday :) lol and of COURSE I WILL PEE DAILY hahahahaha I love cheapies!:dohh:

Call ME crazy girl, but I think I see sumthin on all of those tests!!!! Test again in a couple days and keep us posted!!!

Andrea I think I see something fx xx
Zoie any news ???? Xx
Afm I'm cd10 and starting to bd let's hope I have another 28day cycle where is everyone ??

Hey ladies I tested this morning .....you can go to my thread and see pics I'm travelling and on the laptop which is kinda slow on my phones internet LOL....but testing like crazy thread pg. 11 praying its a bfp! I'll update soon as I know much more I hope this 18 month journey is nearing its end....PRAYING!! And I pray all of you and ME of course all get :bfp: soooooon as possible!

Im still spotting no AF yet. Im 12dpo and got a second line this morning on a superdrug test

https://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6317798514_15eef26f94.jpg

It came up immediatly but it still probibly and evap ... trying to think positive though :) x

awww so sorry :( I hope its not an evap and your just having heavier than normal implantation bleeding :) It can happen even at 12dpo :)

First two pics are dried....the last ones are before they dried and around the 4 minute mark!!

Attachments

• DRIEDTEST.jpg
    DRIEDTEST.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DRIEDTEST2.jpg
    DRIEDTEST2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ONE1.jpg
    ONE1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ONE2.jpg
    ONE2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ONE.jpg
    ONE.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Ive been spotting since 9 dpo. I dont think IB can last this long ?

I duno sweetie thats just odd.....Maybe call the dr and get bloods I swear I see something on that test! I am so sorry your going through this :( man....:(

Hi guys im cd10 at the moment and started
:sex::sex::sex: dh's idea :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
he seems more eager this time round then previously. So what do you all think are these getting darker could my cycles at long last be sorted i sure hope so im soooo excited right now as im not used to seeing these kind of lines

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0657.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

I say around 4 more days you'll O or soon thereafter :) FX it happens soon and your cycles are back to a normal pattern!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->