Gallery O Tests

Ook guys so this is my opk from today i did use fmu so not sure if i should rely on this one the blank test is 40miu and the other is 20miu

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

Girly I think you already O'd or are very close to O.....but your fern isn't as good as the other day I think you possibly O'd yesterday!

As for me I think this whole TTC thing is definitely on wait now.....I had Bell's Palsy about 9 years ago when pregnant with my oldest son....and well I think either its come back or I've had a slight stroke...going to the doctor on Monday for more answers...I really think its just Bell's Palsy but I'm sure they will wanna do more tests on me...since I've been highly stressed lately!

How is everyone else doing :) I miss you ladies....oh and I should get my Vericella shot Tuesday soooo 3 months is gone from TTC plus fight this Bell's Palsy with the steroids and everything sooo yea....I'm on a big wait :) but I'm simply ok with it I need to get me better first :)

Girly I think you already O'd or are very close to O.....but your fern isn't as good as the other day I think you possibly O'd yesterday!

As for me I think this whole TTC thing is definitely on wait now.....I had Bell's Palsy about 9 years ago when pregnant with my oldest son....and well I think either its come back or I've had a slight stroke...going to the doctor on Monday for more answers...I really think its just Bell's Palsy but I'm sure they will wanna do more tests on me...since I've been highly stressed lately!

How is everyone else doing :) I miss you ladies....oh and I should get my Vericella shot Tuesday soooo 3 months is gone from TTC plus fight this Bell's Palsy with the steroids and everything sooo yea....I'm on a big wait :) but I'm simply ok with it I need to get me better first :)

awww hunni i had bells palsy a while ago it was awlful made me very self conscious i sure hope ur ok chick xx
I think i ovulated already too we bd cd16 and cd20 i will try and get one more in though if dh is up 2 it he not feeling well today so we shall see. Opk no where near as dark as what it was yesterday and no ferning on saliva scope cp is still hso soo i really hope i did ovulate yesterday xxx

How is everyone doing im sending all my friends from the USA lots of hugs and prayers as i hear the weather is pretty horrendous over there thinking of you all and praying your all safe xxxxx

Yea its the worst thing ever this Bell's Palsy mess....my mom saw it on my fb an freaked out an shes on her way here from Alabama. Shes gonna come stay with the boys so I can go to the ER b/c she said she thinks I might have really had a stroke this time as much as I've been stressed out. I duno I guess its best to go get it seen about and I need the gel for my eye an the eye patches....so I guess its worth a trip to see....I might need a bib to the way I'm drooling....

I remember last time I had it I wouldn't take pictures b/c my mouth drooped so bad :( its the most embarrassing thing and people stare at you like I duno...its just nerve racking.....

I hope you caught the eggy sweetheart :) I'm gonna be watching Nikki....for those positive preggo tests soon :)

Well I think I Can safely say I ovulated as all opk are negative the line is barely visable so now I'm hoping I'm officially in the 2ww where is everyone I sure hope ur all ok xx

Hope you are ok Andrea!.

I think i Ovulated aswell, not sure when im CD28 but my OPKs have gotten lighter, so im going to try and wait untill CD38 to test thats if AF hasent hit my by then.

When are you planning to test BB? x

Well i changed my input data on ff and its showing 2dpo my opk also lighter lol zoie I think we shud make a pact to test same day lol xxxx if i go back to reccommended settings it doesn't give me dpo

Glad you ovulated :) that is awesome Nikki :) MUAHHHZ

I finally got my results back and I really can't tell "much" about them other than mid cycle *close to Ovulation* my progesterone is too high and LH is too low :( (but I have been ovulating by the ultrasounds) I'm not sure how to fix either of those...I guess for LH I have to get on Clomid again...and then the prog. I'm not sure how to bring it down I think it just doesn't have time to drop as low since I have such a short cycle...that could explain all my "bleeding" issues as well I suppose....I didn't get the pathology report and I think its best I didn't because it would just confuse me so on the 26th at my appt. I will definitely update you ladies :) for sure! Today I'm supposed to ride to base an get my vericella shot :( how freaking lovely!

Well i changed my input data on ff and its showing 2dpo my opk also lighter lol zoie I think we shud make a pact to test same day lol xxxx if i go back to reccommended settings it doesn't give me dpo

We should lol! Shall we do it monday?? Or Tuesday i think my AF would be due tuesday or wednesday possible thursday lol.

So are all you lovely ladies doing?

im doing ok hun i had to have a blood test wednesday due to being so damn tired all thime to the extent im sleeping 13-14 hours a day and still feel tired ive been like it now since last af she was a bit different than all my others very very heavy i guess dr thinking anaemia or something yuk hope ur all ok so i no have the vip version of ff and quite excited about my chart lol hope ur ok rosa and doing well cant wait to see pics of urs and stacy's babies xxxx

zoie monday would put me at 8dpo hahaha i think i would be very very surprised if it was :bfp: then :haha::haha::haha:

im doing ok hun i had to have a blood test wednesday due to being so damn tired all thime to the extent im sleeping 13-14 hours a day and still feel tired ive been like it now since last af she was a bit different than all my others very very heavy i guess dr thinking anaemia or something yuk hope ur all ok so i no have the vip version of ff and quite excited about my chart lol hope ur ok rosa and doing well cant wait to see pics of urs and stacy's babies xxxx

zoie monday would put me at 8dpo hahaha i think i would be very very surprised if it was :bfp: then :haha::haha::haha:

Yeh mondays probibly way to early for me!! But i really want to test :haha: shall we try for next thursday? or Friday? I only have a 12 day LP how long if yours normally? x

Yeh mondays probibly way to early for me!! But i really want to test :haha: shall we try for next thursday? or Friday? I only have a 12 day LP how long if yours normally? x

I have no idea what my lp is usually feel free to look at my chart on ff and see if u can work it out im damned if i can lol

Oooo I can't wait to see some pee sticks LOL......come on ladies :) LOL I have to have something to gawk over.....

I haven't been on much thanks to my vericella shot I have a mild case of "YOU GOT IT" chickenpox!!

Did you test today BB? I did :haha:

I think i see 'something' but i have line eye. Hopefully you can see it too if you expand the picture

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/6971992575_fcd708f553_b.jpg

what do you think ladies? x

I did not sure I see anything on mine tho x I have 2 hpts left so I'm trying to wait till test date had creamy mucus today not sure if that a good sign still xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->