Gallery O Tests

maybe ill get lucky like her yay just go an e-mail all my stuff will be here next week think im going to have nick put the opks and hpt some where so i cant pee on any lmao

you got it cause i know once they are here im going to want to pee on all of them lmao so next af should be due july 12th then it will be on omg yay

I just wanted to add my 16 dpo frer test to this thread. The more pics the better, right?
I wish I knew my hcg level, but I don't have any reason to get bloods drawn. I simply know it must have been high.
My surprise bfp for baby #2:

Attachments

• 16dpo_sm_2.jpg
    16dpo_sm_2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
Wow congratulations :) I say your over 6 weeks w/ a line like that :)

I was definitely only 16 dpo. I'd only had sex once in the past 2 months and I used opk's, which is how I knew I'd OV'd a few days early putting us at risk of getting pregnant.

Wow congrats :) those are some VERY dark lines....HcG has to be nearing the 15,000 mark!

15,000 seems a bit high. All I know is I pray there's only the 1 baby. Still 15 days till my first scan.
I used an IC for my first test at 11dpo (I tested because I had a vivid dream of a bfp)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=410731&d=1338555817

I just got 10,000 miu injection for Trigger shot! ....and my test line was about the SAME as the control line on a FRER so your has gotta be HIGH esp. since the control was almost not there and your test line took all the dye :)

Yikes! I didn't think it could possibly be that high. Now I really am scared.
In my dream, there were 3 lines that showed up on my test. :argh:

LOL Thats crazy...but its CLOSE :)

3 weeks LMP

5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks LMP

5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks LMP

18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks LMP

1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

7 - 8 weeks LMP

7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

I only have IC's left, but it makes me wonder if I peed on a FRER today if I'd even get a control line.

Hurrah for opk's. I've got a ton of IC opks and hpts left over. I should sell them since I won't need them any more (Finally convinced OH to get the snip with this little surprise). However, I'm thinking I haven't POAS since 4+2, I should definitely waste one tomorrow morning at 6 weeks, just because.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->