Gallery O Tests

hey rosa

hey katie

yayyyyyy

yes you should we love pee sticks hehe

I can't wait for the depo to get out of my system lol I want to ttc kind of lol

Pee stick at 6 weeks pregnant. Now that's some dark lines. :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=423047&d=1339938100

Helllllllo Ladies! Just checking in. It's great to see everyone here! Seity Those lines are crazy dark! Im just over 7 weeks and I dont think my lines are that dark

Omg seity look at those damn good dark lines congrats to you! Happy for you please wish me luck that i get prego this time too and no af shows up

I'm doing alright. I have some MS but its mostly just the nasty taste in my mouth and I always feel like I'm going to be sick, but I never am lol. I can't wait until I get to the doctors next Monday. I really want to set up my US and make sure there is only one bub in there. I read that if you get pregnant while BF you have a 9% more chance of twins then if you were not BF while you feel pregnant. lol so now Im all worried lol

I popped in to say I wish you all who are ttc luck and congratulations for all the bfp's.I feel blahhh and the baby is a bit small so I go for my 5th ultrasound tuesday.

I'm doing alright. I have some MS but its mostly just the nasty taste in my mouth and I always feel like I'm going to be sick, but I never am lol. I can't wait until I get to the doctors next Monday. I really want to set up my US and make sure there is only one bub in there. I read that if you get pregnant while BF you have a 9% more chance of twins then if you were not BF while you feel pregnant. lol so now Im all worried lol

ewww i use to hate that taste hmmm twins i think i would run crying i cant wait to see your first u/s :)

I popped in to say I wish you all who are ttc luck and congratulations for all the bfp's.I feel blahhh and the baby is a bit small so I go for my 5th ultrasound tuesday.

awww my friends baby was like that be he ended up coming out a good size

I measured small with my son, but he was a perfectly healthy, just naturally small baby. He showed up at 38 weeks, 5lb 13oz.
mommyof2peas - Twins would have me in tears. There's just no way we could handle more than one. Good luck at your U/S. I still have 12 days to go until mine.

Oh girls I would cry too! I would be going from 3 babies to 5!! I would have no idea what I would do. Im sure I would get used to the idea, but honestly I dont know what I would do

a facebook friend was trying for her 6th and found out at 12 week scan was twins so going from 5 to 7,i so hope that doesn't happen to me as they say the more children you have and older you are more chance of twins (id have to put them in drawers lol)

Im 31 so not too old but I'm really starting to worry....higher chance of twins when BF, Higher chance of twins the older you get, higher chance of twins when you over weight, Higher chance of twins the more babies you have LOL

I didnt think of any of this until I got pregnant LOL Man monday couldnt come soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->