Gallery O Tests

I think DH is gona do a couple more cycles with this...but I dont think I'll test early like I did this time...I think I'll wait til like 12dpT before I take a test b/c today's in completely negative!

Hi everyone how u all doing xx
Amber i cant believe ur dd is nearly here xx :happydance:
Kate glad ur back here xx :hi:
clare if i havent conceived by then ill be ur bump buddy xx :hugs:
Andrea ur not out yet sweetie xx:hugs::hugs: i have a feeling ur next with ya :BFP:
afm im cd 38 or so i think feeling very emotional been quite snappy to x wish my body would make up its mind on wth its doing anyone wanna swap lol been off the cerazette for a week now and im GLAD to say the bleeding has stopped completelt yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats about the only thing ive got excited about i know it sounds silly but 4 weeks of bleeding drove me :wacko: I hope :witch: shows soon so i can move on to the next cycle i have fs in august so im hoping my cycle and body will sort before then
i heard today my friend is pregnant i havent heard from her in like 3 months and feel as she only contacted me to rub my nose in it :cry::cry::cry::cry: OMG why do i feel so crappy xx. Dont get me wrong i enjoy hearing you ladies gettin ur :BFP: as i understand how hard the journey has been for u all i just think why not me when ppl like this friend who hasnt bothered with me for months decides to get in touch just to tell me she's pregnant am i being harsh xx sorry guys rant over xx

Hi everyone how u all doing xx
Amber i cant believe ur dd is nearly here xx :happydance:
Kate glad ur back here xx :hi:
clare if i havent conceived by then ill be ur bump buddy xx :hugs:
Andrea ur not out yet sweetie xx:hugs::hugs: i have a feeling ur next with ya :BFP:
afm im cd 38 or so i think feeling very emotional been quite snappy to x wish my body would make up its mind on wth its doing anyone wanna swap lol been off the cerazette for a week now and im GLAD to say the bleeding has stopped completelt yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats about the only thing ive got excited about i know it sounds silly but 4 weeks of bleeding drove me :wacko: I hope :witch: shows soon so i can move on to the next cycle i have fs in august so im hoping my cycle and body will sort before then
i heard today my friend is pregnant i havent heard from her in like 3 months and feel as she only contacted me to rub my nose in it :cry::cry::cry::cry: OMG why do i feel so crappy xx. Dont get me wrong i enjoy hearing you ladies gettin ur :BFP: as i understand how hard the journey has been for u all i just think why not me when ppl like this friend who hasnt bothered with me for months decides to get in touch just to tell me she's pregnant am i being harsh xx sorry guys rant over xx
Yes i get it:hugs:

TBH anyone ttc 2 and getting bfp i used to get annoyed cos i didnt see why they should have two and i havent got one.
I suppose i had to tell myself the world doesnt run out of babies just cos someone gets pregnant.
I kinda dont wanna ttc again:nope:Im scared of going back to the heartache again.:cry:

Hugs to you Nikki and praying ull get bfp soon. really doesnt seem long ago i was ttc. Its crazy she is 7months today.

Attachments

• fret.jpg
    fret.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2

OMG she is adorable xxxx cant believe how big she is now xx
Its not everyone who gets pregnant its just ppl like her xx i understand there are other ppl who also have difficulty conceiving and my thoughts are with them xx i DO enjoy all of my bnb sisters and i call u all that because thats how i feel about u all know who u r xx its just this friend who hasnt spoke 2 m3 in months decides to call me up and say hey im pregnant how inconsiderate xx sorry xxxx any way ladies i hope i join u all real
soon xxxx

Bbwardle I totally understand where your coming from...

We had been trying for nearly 3 years and fell pregnant! But sadly it all ended at 12 weeks when my routine scan revealed a blighted ovum... My whole world fell apart...

3 weeks later my partners niece and her boyfriend (my partners best friend), came to tell us they were pregnant! I honestly felt like I could of punched them both... There had literally been together for 3 months! And how dare there come to our house to rub our noses in it, when we were so sorely grieving our loss... :growlmad: it made me very very sad and angry.

Then I found out that I'm pregnant again, but not without troubles... I've had bleeding and I've passed tissue... My HCG has gone up, but at one time it hasn't doubled so getting it re tested.... And my partners niece tells us, "oh we're getting a private scan done tomorrow"... Like I really want to know? I'm hoping she's having twins or something, just so I can go HAHAHAHA... Sounds cruel I know... But sometimes life can deal some really rubbish cards

OMG she is adorable xxxx cant believe how big she is now xx
Its not everyone who gets pregnant its just ppl like her xx i understand there are other ppl who also have difficulty conceiving and my thoughts are with them xx i DO enjoy all of my bnb sisters and i call u all that because thats how i feel about u all know who u r xx its just this friend who hasnt spoke 2 m3 in months decides to call me up and say hey im pregnant how inconsiderate xx sorry xxxx any way ladies i hope i join u all real
soon xxxx

shes 7 months its crazy she wears 18-24month clothes and is 23lb:haha:

Im sorry you feel bad bb i know What you mean. Hugs I wish I could do something to help you ladies all get a bfp.

Nikki I'm sorry darling I cannot imagine I know you've been trying longest an when you had your MC :( it broke my heart to.....I so wanted that for you. For me looks like its not ever going to happen without IVF...and I just want the other bills paid first or the adoption we are working on to go through....but then that little piece of my heart aches for another child :( of OUR own :( I duno...this is been the most heartbreaking thing I've ever had to deal with :(

hey guys i found this isnt it beautiful
I thought of you and closed my eyes and prayed to God today. I asked “What makes a mother?” and I know I heard Him say, “A mother has a baby”. This we know is true. “But God, can you be a mother when your baby’s not with you?” “Yes you can,” He replied with confidence in His voice. “I give many women babies, when they leave is not their choice. Some I send for a lifetime, and others for the day and some I send to feel your womb, but there’s no need to stay.” “I just don’t understand this God I want my baby to be here.” He took a deep breath and cleared His throat, and then I saw the tear. “I wish I could show you, what your child is doing today. If you could see your child’s smile, with all the other children and say…” “We go to earth to learn our lessons of love and life and fear. My mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come straight here. I feel so lucky to have a mom who had so much love for me. I learned my lessons very quickly, my mommy set me free. I miss my mommy oh so much but I visit her everyday. When she goes to sleep on her pillows where I lay. I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, and whisper in her ear, “mommy don’t be sad today, I’m your baby and I’m here.” “So you see my dear sweet ones, your children are okay. Your babies are born here in my home and this is where they’ll stay. They’ll wait for you with me until your lessons through. And on the day that you come home they’ll be at the gates for you. So now you see what makes a mother, It’s the feeling in your heart. It’s the love you had so much of right from the very start. Though some on earth may not realize you are a mother until their time is done. They’ll be up here with me on day and know that you are the best one.

Omg nikki that made me cry Makes me miss my angel babies even more and i know its true the love you feel for your baby from the start is what makes a mother I pray and hope you andi 10 pam gets BFP soon oh how i miss 10 and daisy

Nicki i hope you love this poem as much as i do xx

Thoughts on Becoming a Mother
There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

i love this poem

Nicki i hope you love this poem as much as i do xx

Thoughts on Becoming a Mother
There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

i love this poem

its beautiful xxx

SO I was a bit panicked about my test "fading" And katie said well maybe its the HCG lvl is too high, and thats why its lighter. I told her, I really dont see how higher HCG would cause light tests, but I promised her I would would give it a shot. SO I peed in a cup then added half water (btw its my pee cup nothing else goes in there lol) and this is what happened. the two on top are straight pee...the two on bottom are half and half

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 34
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 30
Its because once your hcg is that high the test cant read it right i did that with my test to before i got my sono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH1fpCvYR0c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here is our dolphin cruise from this weekend I am uploading a better video right now to youtube from Jason's iphone lol...we'll see if its any better :) I think it is at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->