Gallery O Tests

Looks like you had a great time Andrea!, I would love to see dolphins! x

Stacey?!?! How are you hun are you flooded out yet?!?!?! Its going more back towards you guys again....this stupid system can't make her mind up maybe she'll die out soon PRAYING b/c this rain is not good for our already much flooded areas!

Well that's good... I had heard someplace people were driving through the water..... that makes me nervous

Yea they we have one road that flooded really bad and people were out in it

..back from the docs now just waiting on results I guess they'll call tomorrow since I'm sure they all went home at 4 :(

Yep quantative...but he said I'd hear today from him if it were positive so I'm assuming its negative....but maybe he will find out what my back hurts for :( he did urine, blood Hcg, and then he gave me papers to go off base to schedule an U/S but I have a visit with the fertility doc on Wednesday I'm debating just waiting!

Id call tomorrow and make them tell me.. will they give them over the phone

I have no clue Katie....I've never really done it an then had to wait....Last time I got something on base it was put in as STAT...never had to wait then...this should have been stat if you ask me....but whatever...I guess I'll see what happens they should probably call tomorrow sometime....I'll be close to base tomorrow so I won't have to drive far and DH will be able to go with me if something has to be done....My side is still killing me on top of that I do have AF cramps....so maybe once she comes my pains will go away I duno though :( Just I hate the waiting this is rediculous :(

Hey guys im not gettin notifications sayin anyone haqd replied to this thread x grrrrr how r u all.
Im havin a hard time at the moment and what happned to me last night was very scary x

Hubby and i was talkin about part of out life that happened about 3yrs ago he asked if i remembered seeing my friends dad who is a psychologist it was then i realised that 3 months of my life i cant remember. holy crap im freaking out as i dont understand why i have forgotten about this particular point of our marriage i cried for hours tryin to figure out what happened when i went to see this guy in the end i think i cried myself to sleep dh though maybe it was i had a couple of glasses to many of wine but i have been tryin to figure out today and i still cant my heart is breaking wth is happening to me xx

Oh sweetie I'm so sad to hear your having it so hard :( I'll be praying for you. I hope you can remember what you need to and find peace in your heart. :(

So sorry Nikki :( I'll be praying hun.....some things are so traumatic that :( well we block them out...I've done the same its a natural thing to do when something hurts so bad.....I duno what happened 3 years ago and even if it were tramatic or not...but thats a suggestion. Lots of love your way!

I called the FS yesterday to see when they wanted me to start me meds....well it was CD 3 last month so they NEVER FOOKIN CALLED BACK...so I've no clue what to do :( I think I'm gonna call and tell them I'm starting my meds tonight and that I guess they dont' want my CD 3 bloodwork or scan...because too late for that crap my cycle moves too fast...you miss it you just MISS IT!

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words and thoughts x I'm meeting a friend today as it was her dad I saw and apparently I told her everything after each session so gonna see what happens.

On a really weird note I dreamt I gave birth to a 10lb 6oz baby arghhhhhh can u imagine why the hell would I have that dream LOL .
Will post properly later love to u all xx

Well, had my scan and there's just the one jellybean (thank god!), so I just had nice high hcg early on. Hope that means it's a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->