Gallery O Tests

We are doing good she id growing to fast hope your cycle isnt to long tho 50 days is to long tho

:bfn: today I may be 7 dpo or only 3dpo..... so lol who knows either way its early
Nicki fxed for this cycle... its never naughty to buy tests lol

:bfn: today I may be 7 dpo or only 3dpo..... so lol who knows either way its early
Nicki fxed for this cycle... its never naughty to buy tests lol

my opk im hoping is going to get darker x although not holding my breath.
Dh is doin ok after his op however he not allowed to weight bear and he also says no bd for a while either we havent bd for about 3 months now feelin really crappy bout it when iask him why he just says i dont feel like it :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im still around Nicki, Sorry your DF is a pain in the butt :hugs:

Get him to read 50 shades of grey then he will be in the mood lol

I wonder if this is the start of something or an evil ic I could see it the whole time but with these ic I'm very cautious what do you all think?

Attachments

• 0705121311.jpg
    0705121311.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 26
Lol soon but I want these to produce better lines first... I really hate wasting money :/ so do you see it too

Thanks sweetie! How are you? Is today any better??

Wish af would show her ugly head I'm sick of this now hubby still not up for bding making soo mad. I was kind of paranoid about his behaviour so logged onto his facebook he has a zoosk account (dating app) and he says he single I have no idea if he used it recently my heart once again is breaking I'm thinking about leaving this marriage as it doesn't mean as much to him as it does me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->