Gallery O Tests

hi guys i have had a lot of problems with fb so had to deactivate my account can all u lovely ladies re add me using email address [email protected]

not sure if this link will work
https://www.facebook.com/nicola.wardle.31

Im ok, bad day today, feel emotional. Ill survive though lol. How are you?

There is defiantly a line there claire!!! How many dpo are you?

i dont have a clue im on the implant just felt funny and tested and lil blood yesterday and now nothing :wacko:

i dont have a clue im on the implant just felt funny and tested and lil blood yesterday and now nothing :wacko:

I don't know then, but i defiantly see a line on your test. Can the implant effect it in anyway do you think. I know nothing about the implant.

I don't know then, but i defiantly see a line on your test. Can the implant effect it in anyway do you think. I know nothing about the implant.

no the implant can give u neg all the way through but not false positives

I see something cant tell if its pink though but there is something :)

Faint :bfp: these are from 8dpo these were all dipped in the same sample as you can see frer is not showing a great line you have to really search for it

Katie your lines on the test are darker today yay!!!Glad that the shot wasn't that bad..How long do you have to take them just through the first tri?

Amber Zoie I bet there are some herbs or something you can find for that..Ill try to help research..I need to stop watching sappy video's but as weird as it sounds i am liking crying my eyes out today..they are so red and raw i don't think i couldn't drop one more tear lol...

Yeah my ics are awesome! I, do the shots 12 weeks so just first tri! :)

im ok decided to poas yesterday and today well ops anyway lol is todays darker or not
top 2 from yesterday the others today x

View attachment 436123

View attachment 436125

View attachment 436127

View attachment 436129

View attachment 436131
hey are these opks?they look about the same to me... what Cd are u

no the implant can give u neg all the way through but not false positives

Hmm interesting. Maybe test again in a few days of go to the GP soon :) GL.

What the....... why did it quote that other stuff..... so strange

Faint :bfp: these are from 8dpo these were all dipped in the same sample as you can see frer is not showing a great line you have to really search for it

Katie your lines on the test are darker today yay!!!Glad that the shot wasn't that bad..How long do you have to take them just through the first tri?

Amber Zoie I bet there are some herbs or something you can find for that..Ill try to help research..I need to stop watching sappy video's but as weird as it sounds i am liking crying my eyes out today..they are so red and raw i don't think i couldn't drop one more tear lol...

Yeah my ics are awesome! I, do the shots 12 weeks so just first tri! :)

im ok decided to poas yesterday and today well ops anyway lol is todays darker or not
top 2 from yesterday the others today x

View attachment 436123

View attachment 436125

View attachment 436127

View attachment 436129

View attachment 436131
hey are these opks?they look about the same to me... what Cd are u

yes hun they r opks im cd54

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics