Gallery O Tests

The top 2 are darker the bottom 3 are defo lighter on camera anyway

claire I see something there...Those test arnnt really known for false positives...but doesnt mean it cant happen. And if the implant shifts at all you can become pregnant

I'm glad your happy Clare :)
so my friend found out late that she was pregnant about 8ish weeks. Her test were very faint so she had an ultrasound and they saw the baby well she was convinced she would still mc but I remembered Amanda's tests so I suggested so add water so here is the result 1/4 urine 3/4 water this is the picture she sent me :) she feels much better!

Attachments

• emis test.jpg
    emis test.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 33
Wow great lines for her katie you had me jumping up and down for a sec there

too bad it isn't grrrrr lol I would take it and claim it :) how are your sweetie?

I cant imagine how frustrating that must be. Have any doctors ever looked into y ur cycles are like that?

Omg Kate I almost had a heart attack!! Lol

I'm sorry your cycles are so crazy!

I cant imagine how frustrating that must be. Have any doctors ever looked into y ur cycles are like that?

they all say its because of my pcos and my weight all they do is keep chucking tablets down my throat im really fed up with it to be honest tablets after tablets and none of it works i have tried
metformin to help me lose weight
clomid to help regulate my cycles
ovarian drilling to help regulate my cycles
tamoxifen to help regulate cycles
orlistat to help with weight loss
cerazette to help minimise pms symptoms
and now they wanna give me some anti depressant to help with symptoms. They wont do IVF because my bmi is to high so im tryin my damned hardest to lose weight to help my bmi i am just sooo down and lost hope ive tried everything they have chucked at me i think i will just give up i mean what else can i do x:cry::cry::cry:

how r u any kate xx
hi clare how r u hunni xx
rosa hows u xx
stacey hope ur ok xx
andrea how r u sweetie xx
zoie great to see u again xx

Go online and order oxielite weightless pills. I lost 10lbs in 7 days. As soon as I'm done bf I'm going on them. They are serious weight loss pills.

weare living on just money at the minute due to hubby being out of work its so frustrating we struggle to make ends meet as it is at the moment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->