Gallery O Tests

I have some tests but I'm on BCPills but....well I had the urge an I swear yesterdays was faint...so I took one this morning :bfn: then this afternoon another line...has to be evaps...or could the pills cause false pos? I dunoooo but deffo something there!~

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
  • A4.jpg
    A4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
  • A5.jpg
    A5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
Gl Andrea :)
lol babee, been following you and have prayed for you and your bean.

That OPK was from another cycle :) it was dried an didn't touch them when wet.....but I duno probably just evaps I don't think there is a way I'm pregger on BCPills!

I cant imagine how frustrating that must be. Have any doctors ever looked into y ur cycles are like that?

they all say its because of my pcos and my weight all they do is keep chucking tablets down my throat im really fed up with it to be honest tablets after tablets and none of it works i have tried
metformin to help me lose weight
clomid to help regulate my cycles
ovarian drilling to help regulate my cycles
tamoxifen to help regulate cycles
orlistat to help with weight loss
cerazette to help minimise pms symptoms
and now they wanna give me some anti depressant to help with symptoms. They wont do IVF because my bmi is to high so im tryin my damned hardest to lose weight to help my bmi i am just sooo down and lost hope ive tried everything they have chucked at me i think i will just give up i mean what else can i do x:cry::cry::cry:

how r u any kate xx
hi clare how r u hunni xx
rosa hows u xx
stacey hope ur ok xx
andrea how r u sweetie xx
zoie great to see u again xx

So sorry you are having a hard time of it at the moment. Have the doctors offered any other help with weight apart from throwing pills at you?. I wish we lived closer we could support each other in this, its so hard to loose weight. :hugs:.

Im CD1 today and even though we are not TTC anymore its still miserable, can't wait untill i can get on the depo!!.

Going to be talking to OH tonight about trying for number 3 (final baby)

I wasnt going to have anymore but cant get it off my mind. I always sid i wanted 3 kids so this is what i am going to do. I just dont know what OH will say. He didnt want anymore. Wish me luck

I cant imagine how frustrating that must be. Have any doctors ever looked into y ur cycles are like that?

they all say its because of my pcos and my weight all they do is keep chucking tablets down my throat im really fed up with it to be honest tablets after tablets and none of it works i have tried
metformin to help me lose weight
clomid to help regulate my cycles
ovarian drilling to help regulate my cycles
tamoxifen to help regulate cycles
orlistat to help with weight loss
cerazette to help minimise pms symptoms
and now they wanna give me some anti depressant to help with symptoms. They wont do IVF because my bmi is to high so im tryin my damned hardest to lose weight to help my bmi i am just sooo down and lost hope ive tried everything they have chucked at me i think i will just give up i mean what else can i do x:cry::cry::cry:

how r u any kate xx
hi clare how r u hunni xx
rosa hows u xx
stacey hope ur ok xx
andrea how r u sweetie xx
zoie great to see u again xx

So sorry you are having a hard time of it at the moment. Have the doctors offered any other help with weight apart from throwing pills at you?. I wish we lived closer we could support each other in this, its so hard to loose weight. :hugs:.

Im CD1 today and even though we are not TTC anymore its still miserable, can't wait untill i can get on the depo!!.

Hi zoie it is a shame we not closer the drs haven't said anything else about helpin with the weight loss just feeling very deflated now hope all u lovely ladies are doing ok xx

Well didnt go as planned. OH doesnt want another one yet. Well im getting this IUD out whatever. And i aint using condoms cus im allergic. So we just wont av sex

Sorry babe... maybe you will get an "oops" lol that's what I'm hoping for :)

I know this sounds selfish :( ...but I wanna get an oops :( LOL we aren't trying anymore I gave up!

I want a oops to lol. I will be getting the IUD out hopefully when i have my next period next month but when im meant to be due i am away so probably wont be able to get it out will september :(

we were hoping for an oops this cycle but doesnt look like it happen oh well bring on af so we can start ttc this month woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->