Gallery O Tests

stacey that is one thing i wont be saying yey to lol,i hate been sick

My doctor just called back....looks like this momma is having surgery soon. I go to my fertility doctor tomorrow I'm going to tell him whats going on and see if my insurance would cover him doing my surgery instead of going on base for it. I pray it does I really don't trust the docs on base to take care of things like this :( an I'd rather my own fertility doc do it :( but who knows......I'll update tomorrow when I know more about this. The pains are getting worse and now :( God bless...my right side hurts too :( I guess another cyst is forming an its kinda weird since I'm on birth control pills it should be keeping me from getting cysts but its NOT apparently working :(

if it means beanie is ok in there i welcome it with open arms lol

Hi guys sorry i havent been around much been dealing with lots of things xx
stacey still cant believe ur preggo again lol congrats hunni and im tryin to join ya xx
andrea hope ur ok hun xx
clare where r u ?? xx
katie where r u any more pics ? xx
rosa how r u ? xx
zoie havent seen u in a while xx

AFM i had a psychic reading yesterday and was told that within a month i will find out im pregnant not gettin my hopes up lol x
did have a couple of days this week where i was almost sick that was sunday and monday was fine one minute then all of a sudden i thought i was goin to be sick x
we last bd cd56 im now cd65 im not even convinced i ovulated and still no sign of af xx hope ur all well speak sooon my lovely ladies x

i cant believe it my self it seems so sureal to me i need to call the ob and make an app

Im on the way home from my appt....I have to wait til tonight for a phone call so the technician can talk to the doctor about my cyst......I am in limbo til then...Ill update more later...I did get a scan pic to show today to!

Here is my scan pic :) sorry took so long TRAFFIC is awful an its an hour drive from here to Pensacola! This is a COMPLEX cyst as you can see it has some density in it...you can tell by the lines in it.....ehhh :( so its not something that will just go away on its own :( unfortunately :( Waiting on the doc to call me back!

The nurse said she wishes those were follicles LOL

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
Andrea, that looks painful. I remember when I used to get those cysts. Not fun at all!

On a positive note I have 19 follies on the right side OMG :) WOOT WOOT...I norm. avg. about 8 or 9 LOL...at most I think 12!! Soooo praying doc lets us try this time!!

This waiting isn't fun :) two have you tested yet??? 7 dpo :) COME ON MORE BABIES :) I am excited for everyone!

This waiting isn't fun :) two have you tested yet??? 7 dpo :) COME ON MORE BABIES :) I am excited for everyone!

I tested yesterday afternoon at 6 dpo, even though I knew it would be a BFN. I think I will wait until Sunday morning now since I have just a few tests left. The wait, however, is killing me.

ooooo I bet :) I can't wait to hear GOOD NEWS :) Come on :bfp: :dust: whatever it takes LOL....PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to see everyone get their :bfp: 's lol...its so exciting and then the ones I get to watch the next :bfp: this is awesome :) You ladies keep me on my toes and keep the excitement going :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->