Gallery O Tests

i will test again in the morning with fmu then me and alice have a doctors app so ill have them do a test

Do you ladies know of anyone that is having a boy thy would like to buy my newborn and 0-3 months clothes. I'm making room for bigger sizes lol

oh that would be sooo nice will no af this morning and a light line again

Attachments

• IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0479.jpg
    IMAG0479.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
Congrats defiantly a line there,was the other with 2 dark lines an opk (green/yellow test).

yes it was

OMG LOOKING GOOD STACEY XX :happydance::happydance:
How r u all doing
Kate how r u my lovely xx :hi:
Clare where r u chick xx :hi:
Andrea hows u xx :hugs:
Rosa hope ur doing well xx :hugs:
Zoie where r ya xx :hugs:
Stacey looks bfp to me xxxxx :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Afm feelin really crap the fs have bought my appointment forward and dh decides to tell me he has started smoking again and he is not giving up :cry:
i said to him that he obviouslt doesnt want a family with me and he didnt reply i now really think this is the end of my marriage :cry::cry::cry: sorry for being so down guys my hubby decided to break my heart wth can i do xx ive been chattin to a couple of my male friends and they have made loads of complinments and it felt soooo good. I told DH i was doing this with or without him how crazy is that xx oh and as u can see still no sign of the witch either grrrrr

and the verdict is

Attachments

• IMAG0480.jpg
    IMAG0480.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
Nikki I duno......I think with all the things he's done counseling or I'd leave....I duno how you've dealt with so much! I will be saying lots of prayers for you...but it is your life and your choices and you know him better than we do.

Stacey :) I told you so :)

Stacy wow.... Congrats... I'm so happy for you.. Your taking your opps alot better than I did lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->