Gallery O Tests

It was really nice. Got to see a kick ass thunder storm. And load of walking and good food. I missed my babies though. Amelia hasn't been away from home for one night let alone three. It was really hard. Being all hormonal I cried like three times in public because I saw a mom with a baby or little kids LOL it was so sad. The first thing said to me was" I missed you SOOO much mommy!" Nearly lost it again LOL. As nice as it was to have mommy daddy time, I am happy to be home

awww i bet the most i can go with my ana bear is a night and the most i have been away from alice was 4 hours because nick made me go out on a date night to dinner and the car broke down on us lol

we go on holiday on 10th September :) Cant wait its are first holiday as a family. Lets hope im pregnant when we go lol.

south of france for 3 weeks,cant wait 3 weeks of glorious sunshine

france sounds so awesome!

I was speaking with a friend in the UK would said she is like a hour and a half from Ireland, but had never been! It's somewhere Ive always wanted to go but for her it was like "eh, Ill get around to it" LOL

To me its just so crazy how the norm for one person can be a dream vacation for another!

we are about 6 hours away from ireland,it will take us about 16 hours to get to france on euro tunnel and driving

I have always wanted to go to Ireland and i will one day maybe when the kids are grown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->