Gallery O Tests

thanks gals yea im ok with it tho this was our npnt month and we were do to start trying when af came for july but guess she wont be coming now we really hope for a boy but ill be happy with another girl i just know this is the last one for me

Signs and symptoms of Ovarian Cysts

Some or all of the following symptoms[2][3] [4][5][6] may be present, though it is possible not to experience any symptoms:
Dull aching, or severe, sudden, and sharp pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen (one or both sides), pelvis, vagina, lower back, or thighs; pain may be constant or intermittent—this is the most common symptom
Fullness, heaviness, pressure, swelling, or bloating in the abdomen
Breast tenderness
Pain during or shortly after beginning or end of menstrual period.
Irregular periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting
Change in frequency or ease of urination (such as inability to fully empty the bladder), or difficulty with bowel movements due to pressure on adjacent pelvic anatomy
Weight gain
Nausea or vomiting
Fatigue
Infertility
Increased level of hair growth
Increased facial hair or body hair
Headaches
Strange pains in ribs, which feel muscular
Bloating
Strange nodules that feel like bruises under the layer of skin

So I told the doc I thought I pulled my muscle in my rib cage/back.....lol apparently he was right when he thought Ovarian Cyst...never in my mind would I think this could cause so much pain....I thought I was going to die last night cannot wait til they get this thing outta me. I go back to the doc on Thursday to the fs and I could call Wednesday to my regular docs as he would have the ultrasound showing my 6cm cyst on my left ovary...I hope they fix this soon! I just want to know if I have to have surgery to get it outta there :(

I hope you feel better soon Andrea and that you recover quickly
oh and ive had a cyst drained before its better than the cyst pain.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1097341-crazy-person-here-asking-opinions.html
can I get my ladies opinions :)

I will just this is putting a damper on everything :( I guess at my fs appt on Thurs. I'll know more of what he wants to do with it!

Thanks :) its the inside of a digi though and they always have something but it is darker than yesterdays not pregnant digi.. whhy did it have to be invalid rofl

it had to do that just to drive you nuts just like my light light line :)

hmmm it was right about alice think it will be right this time ? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

Maybe :) how exciting!!!!
It does drive me nuts! Lol totally unfair :/ rofl

I see a line Kate!!
Andrea I hope that you get your bfp soon.
Stacey I'm still dancing with joy for you!!

thank you mr nick is still in disbelieve he said it will feel real to him when we see bean in a sono so ill be calling the doctor next week i really dont want to go back to that doctor but they are the only that do early sonos around here

My period as just finished i hope it dont come back lol. Gonna try bed tonight as i have been on nearly 2 weeks. Plus im horny so not just doing it to get pregnant lol

DTD last night and was fantastic lol. I dont know when i am due to ovulate but i think ts very soon sorry if this is TMI but normally it would drip out but it didnt and when thats happened before ive got pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->