Gallery O Tests

I deactivated fb uhhhhh what do I do with myself now! Lol come straight to bnb rofl.

Nikki I see something too I really do hope this is it for you! I think about you a lot sweetie

Rosa I voted for your picture what doll babies :)

Stacey how are you feeling and ms yet? Have you tested again recently I love pee pee sticks lol

Andrea what Cd r u?

Well not bad news fs have said I only need to lose about 4kg then I can be put forward for IVF I couldn't believe it he said it won't take long he said even if I called tomorrow or next week and said I've lost the weight so fingers crossed it won't take long at all

Just read this! Yay! How much is 4kg in lbs? So exciting:happydance:

I wanted to update Lillian Grace made came a bit early 7/19 7 lbs 9oz 19.5 inches and were home doing great :)
Labor was about 6 hours with much back pain but I only pushed for about 20 minutes and she came out screaming :cloud9.
This is my last baby but will always pop in from time to time to say hello.
Congrats to all the Mommys out there and best of luck and baby dust to all the moms ttc.
I am off to bed I had a few minutes to update :hugs: I became very close to most of the ladies on here :kiss: I will update better pictures when my new camera gets here.

Attachments

• DSC06919.jpg
    DSC06919.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
I wanted to update Lillian Grace made came a bit early 7/19 7 lbs 9oz 19.5 inches and were home doing great :)
Labor was about 6 hours with much back pain but I only pushed for about 20 minutes and she came out screaming :cloud9.
This is my last baby but will always pop in from time to time to say hello.
Congrats to all the Mommys out there and best of luck and baby dust to all the moms ttc.
I am off to bed I had a few minutes to update :hugs: I became very close to most of the ladies on here :kiss: I will update better pictures when my new camera gets here.

Congrats daisy beautiful x

Well not bad news fs have said I only need to lose about 4kg then I can be put forward for IVF I couldn't believe it he said it won't take long he said even if I called tomorrow or next week and said I've lost the weight so fingers crossed it won't take long at all

Just read this! Yay! How much is 4kg in lbs? So exciting:happydance:

Works out about 8lb hun x

yes katie i did about for days ago with the ic they got dark thank gosh just took forever to do so far ms isnt to bad just here and there

Attachments

• IMAG0495.jpg
    IMAG0495.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0496.jpg
    IMAG0496.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Daisy :) she is beautiful :)

Me....Katie I dont really have CD's anymore I get put on BCPills to stop an pause cycles then have withdrawel bleed. I started bleeding 4 days ago now....and its from stopping the BCPills. I've been on Femara for 4 days now tonight is my last pills. Then tomorrow if my scan looks good I get to start injections and depending on that I might trigger Friday or Monday depending on how my egg quality looks. I am thinking I might want to just do IUI this cycle its $500 dollars....and I somewhat have most of the money I would need to do it. This is our last cycle I wanna go out with a bang LOL an say at least I put more effort towards this one. I duno going to inform DH of my decision when we go to our adoption class tonight so I can tell the doc tomorrow what I plan on doing. Thanks for all of your support ladies throughout the year...and how much is 4kg...it is 8.818lbs LOL

The funny thing is if I trigger on Friday like last cycle.....it makes me O on like CD 8 lmfao because of the BCPills!!

Tomorrow is 2nd trimester!! WOW So excited going for my downs and genetic testing today. I'll get to see and "hear" the heartbeat and my little squishy today. It's a good day. Now if only this headache would go away

I know alot of us got into the gender nub predicting so any guesses ladies?

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads