Gallery O Tests

Yea thats what I think WOW...why would it matter? gahhh so strict sometimes in here blahhh!

i knew it was to good to be true Im having spotting with light cramping Ill be calling my doctor to see if they can get me in asap

Yea thats what I think WOW...why would it matter? gahhh so strict sometimes in here blahhh!

At first I thought you were talking about the gender guessing and I was like "whoa what the heck dude?" Then I read the rest and was like "OHHHHH, Now I feel silly" lol

i knew it was to good to be true Im having spotting with light cramping Ill be calling my doctor to see if they can get me in asap

Its still early honey, it could very well just be left over implantation bleeding.

So since the baby will be sharing a room with my daughter (13m) I was thinking about doing this on one of the walls. That way if it is a boy the room wont be so girly and if it's a girl it will still be pretty enough. what do you think?

Attachments

• Green-Baby-Nursery-Wall-Decals-Simple-Beds.jpg
    Green-Baby-Nursery-Wall-Decals-Simple-Beds.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8
Super cute! Do you watch cake boss? When they had their fourth they did a tree and it was super cute. :)

This one :)
https://www.jackandjillinteriors.com/celebrity-baby-nurseries-nursery-ideas.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->