Gallery O Tests

So I'm cd4 yeyyyy can't believe after 70 odd days I finally get af whoop whoop let's keep fingers crossed for this cycle xx how is everyone doing xx

I have lots going on.....I had 8 mature follies an my cycle was cancelled no trigger shot :( sooo I'm in a lots of pain and having sex in hopes of o'ing on my own and PRAYING I get a few eggies drop :) Weird thing is IM STILL BLEEDING!

Maybe its o spotting from so many eggies I started spotting again I give up all my hope is gone

Stacey Hun hope everything turns out ok xxx

Andrea fingers crossed you ov yourself,y was it cancelled

Stacey sweetie didn't you spot with one of your other babes I'm sorry you feel so low :( I know that feeling well. Praying for you and baby. When is your next u/s

Stacey lots of prayers for Thursday praying we all get to see a heartbeat :) I love ya sweetie :) Thanks for the chat yesterday I feel a little better today. I'm cramping so bad from all of the follicles :( I think I'm gonna O on my own my OPK's almost positive :( but these cramps are by far the worst O Pains I've ever had in my life :( I am sure more than one is gonna O :( an I'm so scared of the multiple thing...but me and DH put me in such a position I just pray only ONE gets fertalized PRAY for me an my hubbs....

Stacey try an prop up those feetsies :) Muahhhhz an TRY not to worry I know its hard at this point! If ya need a chat you know my number :)

i had spotting with alice only after my pap and that was due because of the doctor being so ruff down there we havent even dtd been keeping my feet up and taking it easy the 3 pregnancies i have had that i had bleeding in i lost my next scan is in 2 days

Good luck stacey for ur scan Thursday i really do hope everything is ok with babs

Thank you ladies I have been praying everyday for this little bean just as a pray for my girls it just hurt ti think I could mc and this is the fastest I have ever become pregnant I told nick if I do mc again I dont think I can try again the 3rd lose was really hard on me so I really hope its normal spotting but im getting my self ready for bad news I know that sounds bad but just in case if it wasnt for you ladies I wouldnt have anyone to talk to as we have only told my mom and his dad my mom has never mc so she doesnt know how it feels she did tell me that she thinks due to losing babies that is what makes me a better mom that she see in my eyes how much love I have for my girls and that she can tell im greatful for them hearing that from my mom made me cry

bright pink not so much red on sunday it was brown i was hopful yesterday because i didnt have an spotting all day then as soon i woke up this morning there it was again the way i see it its better to be ready for bad news and get good then being ready for good news and getting bad news as my FIL say Im ready for the bad hoping for the best

with my MC's the blood was either all brown or all red I never had both red and brown... does that make sense? ANyway I say if it is just spotting it's ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->