Gallery O Tests

I'm waiting to O or O'd yesterday not too sure yet :) I had too many follicles this cycle so it went to a "supposed to not have :sex: " to me and DH discussing WHY NOT TRY maybe only 1 will fertilize :)

Andrea you never know you could get twins a boy and girl :) how exciting

Either way :) we are letting God take the wheel :) I am happy I have a lot of new things going on....possibly a new job, new info on the adoptions proccess with the girls, and I feel God is taken control since I've finally let him an hes doing His WILL :) an however it goes :) I trust HIM :) that it'll be whats best for our family :)

Well I'm new at this, and this is the FIRST test I've ever taken, my hubby got home from deployment about 10 days ago, and we've been trying like mad people lol. My period is a little irregular, so I'm not sure when I ovulated...
but this morning I took this
And I could swear I see a line, it's much more easier to see in person! But thoughts?
And since this was my first time I didn't know about the blue-dye, but tonight I'm off to buy red-dye tests!
And yes I did tweak it a little so that it's easier to see

Attachments

• IMG_6899[2].jpg
    IMG_6899[2].jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 17
I DEFINITELY see a thick blue line :) PRAYING the pink dye test is POSITIVE get a FIRST RESPONSE :) EARLY RESULTS :) PRAYING you get another positive :dust: an can't wait to see the next test sweetheart :)

I am all with you on the deployment thing :) me an DH have been through SEVERAL of those :( no fun! In fact hes got a TDY coming up in a week!

You have no idea how exciting it is to see that other people see it too and that it's not just me being paranoid and double checking till I see something!
Noted! I'll be sure to get those tests!
And oh no :( Deployments are NO fun, but it sure does make us happy whenever they're finally home!
Wishing your husband safety the next time he deploys and praying that you get some baby dust headed your way too!!! :D
:dust:

I'm just glad he was home all summer this year made it great :) I can't wait to see the next test :)

This is making me so happy! Now I can't wait to take the test tommorow morning! :) Maybe I'll take one before I go to bed who knows, but we shall see!!!
And I'm glad yours was home all summer! Summers are the best time to be home, so much to do :)

Well here's the one from tonight, :bfn: I hope it's just because it's the night and not the first mornings? I'll be taking another tommorow morning :)

Attachments

• IMG_2402 (1).jpg
    IMG_2402 (1).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7
My app is today at 3:30 praying we see a heartbeat I was sick as a dog yesterday and stuck in bed all day

Here is the test we took this morning at 12dpo (other test is negative and was at 10dpo). Really new to all of this - read a couple of threads and saw something about pink dye being better than blue? Going to take a digi test later, fingers crossed I'm not seeing things! x

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/20120802_071204.jpg

Here is the test we took this morning at 12dpo (other test is negative and was at 10dpo). Really new to all of this - read a couple of threads and saw something about pink dye being better than blue? Going to take a digi test later, fingers crossed I'm not seeing things! x

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/20120802_071204.jpg

Definitely looks positive! Congrats! :happydance: Can't wait to see the pic of the digi.

ive used them tests in past and been right think congrats are in order hun

Thank you! :) Will post digi pic when we have done one! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"