Gallery O Tests

Well I think I O'd we didn't BD last night but night before I used soft cups LOL so em well maybe one lived 24 hours or so :)

Andrea I'm soooo excited for you Hunnie! Sounds like good timing :thumbup:

I'm totally lost with if I've ovulated or not lol... Today up there :blush: feels really strange, it's all swollen and very tight! It was hard to get 1 finger in!!.. My cervix is the most softest I've ever ever felt it and it's very very open... Lots of watery CM

So I thought I had, but now not so sure... So yup I'm lost x

Bugs if all feels sof,open and egg white or watery cm. you are fertile get bding

I just need to convince the OH hahaha

Any ideas?

We :sex: lastnight but no spermies :(

Eeeek :) just get him in the mood an you be on top or something so he can't "pull it out" LMAO :)

Well I took two tests this morning and both were negative, and then I realized that these tests expired in 2005! I can't believe the store even sold me these! But oh well, It just gives me an excuse to buy more! :happydance:

If you call the number on the back of the tests they should replace them for free!

Omg ladies, you are sooo ruthless!.... But I LIKE IT :thumbup:...

I shall try my best lol

Wow 2005! That is very bad for the store to Be selling those, I agree with Andrea, there should deffo replace those!

it's pretty pathetic that I am staring at my chart even though there is no temps or LH tests the only thing I have to go one is my O pains grrr what do you ladies think I had three days of O pains but day 1 was EXTREME I mean it hurt BAD do you think I O'd on day 1 or day three?? when do you think you O?

I marked O on my chart for day 2 of the pain.... lol I feel all crazy.

I had O pain for the first time ever with this bean I had it for 3 days to the first day wasnt to bad day 2 was really bad I had to take something for it the next day my temp was up that day it more like I had pulled something

My most pain was day 1 the other days were nothing compared to day 1what do u think day 1 2 or 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->