Gallery O Tests

Well nothing there today :( So maybe it was an evap line. Hopefully next month it'll be a real line! :bfn::confused:

Attachments

• IMG_6924[1].jpg
    IMG_6924[1].jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 13
3:30 so in about 6 hours ugh seems like forever I keep having this crazy dream that they tell me there is 2 heartbeats

I'm praying at least ONE healthy heartbeat Stacey :) !!! I'm gonna have to come help ya if its twinners LOL!!! I might have to come get you if I get more than one to haha....I'd pay ya to help me out for a week or so LMAO an send someone to pick ya up!! LMAO!! Its only 7ish hours :) LOL no not far at all right ?!?!?!

I pray you get wonderful news!!

Veronica!!! I SEE SOMETHING ON THAT!! I tilted my screen an walaaaa...there is a line or something on the test part :) PRAYING its just a little too early do you know when you Ovulated?!?!?! Praying for a miracle for you to!!

Yea that isnt a bad drive at all im praying for one just one will be great

Almost going to pay bills that I didnt yesterday thanks to being sick then heading to the doctors then we are taking ana bear shoping for school shoes

Update - did a digi about an hour ago expecting a bfn...

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/Bun/20120802_192652.jpg

Argh!!

I was bored today, can you tell? :haha:

Would you take the one done at 12pm a positive (I know it's Not as dark or darker than the control line)... But the 2 I did after are very very negative! I've ran out of tests now lol

Attachments

• bbfbd34f.jpg
    bbfbd34f.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
bun87 woohooo congrats hun

bugs although they getting lighter dont look positive to me as needs to be as dark if not darker than control line,please correct me if im wrong

Mine sometimes won't get as dark as the control and I for sure did ovulate....so ya never know....I'd try testing later on this week once a day ;) after 2 pm an see whatcha get :) mine are much lighter than the other day so I apparently ovulated :) this cycle to with it not as dark as the control ;) some women's LH isn't as high as others ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->