Gallery O Tests

No im head 3 days I should be 6weeks 1 day going by when I Od

Mine sometimes won't get as dark as the control and I for sure did ovulate....so ya never know....I'd try testing later on this week once a day ;) after 2 pm an see whatcha get :) mine are much lighter than the other day so I apparently ovulated :) this cycle to with it not as dark as the control ;) some women's LH isn't as high as others ;)

Before my miscarriages, I would get 2 full days of positives and the test line was darker than the control... I just wanted to get rid of my tests today. So I just wanted to pee on them all to get rid :haha: and in the process made myself confused hahah

YAY STACEY Congratulations I TOLD you it was all okay!!! Did they say why you were spotting or was it just little extra blood in the uterus!?!?! I pray everything is gonna be A OK with this lil BOY hehe I say boy because I am feeling thats what he is :) hehe...if I'm wrong I hope lil girly forgives me for saying that LOL....

Babee I totally understand :) lots of xoxoxoxoxox to you :)

I've dipped lots of pregnancy tests aswell, but still got loads, I should just chuck them out, but I can't grrrr :blush:

Attachments

• 402f6a86.jpg
    402f6a86.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14
he just said it can be normal some time to take it easy and no sex till im 12 weeks

Ok Stacey I'm so happy for you now put your ticker back up :)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! heheehehehehehehe I asked her the other day WHY INTHE WORLD did she take it down!!! LOL Thats too funny :)

So first of all CONGRATS!!!!:happydance:

And second of all Andrea,.... I did not even see that! I really hope that it is just too early and that it was super light, I just got off an all day flight to come early back home to Texas around eight days before hubby gets here, so I'll have us get a test whenever he comes down and then we shall see!!

Although I did throw up on the plane, and I never do... BUT I'm not gonna get my hopes up... but HHGHGHGHGHAHGHGGHH! :happydance:

Fx'ed for you!

So I think I'm oing right now it hard because I'm only going off of my body symptoms I wish I temped or had o tests grrrrr but we dtd last night and the night before so if I am its great timing :) we shall see.

I took it down thinking I had got my hopes up to high I know im a silly girl

Woohoo fx for you katie 6 more weeks and ill have some test ill be giving away I hope you have a bfp before then

Hi all I'm doing ok waiting to ovulate if I do I have a couple of opks but it way to early as I'm cd7 LOL. SO I'M TRYING my hand at writing a novel LOL will let u all have first look when done LOL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->