Gallery O Tests

Getting really pissed off now. Still not AF and still :bfn: I wish i would just come on if i am not pregnant so i can start again.

I might start temping and doing opks again

Cd4 for me can't wait to start opking yippee lol I had a blood test today and Dr arranging scan to find out why I'm getting these pains in my tummy that cripple me ladies I'm not exaggerating the only way to to stop these pains is to curl up in a ball x
Rosa how r u have u tested again xx
Stacey how's u and lil bump xx
Andrea been thinking of you and praying the storm passes xx
Clare where r u xx
Kate how's r u xx
Where is everyone xx
Wish I knew when I should start testing last cycle was 30 days x any ideas. Xx

we are doing good let the cat out of he bag yesterday and we keep getting are you nuts lol how are you doing

Storm is far gone just lots of rain left over ;) have an interview this morning wish me luck ladies :) Nikki I hope ya figure that out sounds horrific :( I hope you feel better soon!

Do you ladies agree with my chart saying I'm 3 dpo I'm not so sure I do....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3112f3

I honestly don't think you've O'd yet I duno tho...I guess we'll have to wait an see :)

I agree with Stacey :) just wait an see what the temps do :) FX for you sweetie :) I hope to get to see another STICKY :bfp: from you Katie :)

Thank you ladies it is confusing and my temps are erratic he last 5 days I have actually 2 temps due to Trinity teething and breaking up my sleep I have logged only my lower temps thinking that was safer..... now it almost seems pointless that I temped I do know now as of today I am officially creamy cm which never happens till after o so I think I I'd yesterday maybe or earlier lol who knows

Ok I put in my high temps..... lol omgee it changed my chart ha ha.... who knows what do you think now rofl...

i think you should leave the low temp sorry havent looked at it yet been looking up wedding stuff all day blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->