Gallery O Tests

sam wish you lived here i have a lot of soy left over and maca root to

you find good and bad about everything i tried it worked to make me o sooner so that i liked that i didnt get pregant while using

Im sorry hun.

I dont know what im going to do yet. Dont even know whether we will have another or not so dont really want to waste money on something that wont happen

hi all hope ur all ok im still waiting on ct scan appointment im beginning to regret putting hubby on a sex ban till e better but he no good to me in a grave lol xxx
been quite poorly lately we havent even talked about ttc since his mini stroke so not sure whats happening now xx

Sorry she got you

Nikki yall will get there he just need to heal bit remember some people are never the same after a stroke but I seen it in older people like 60s and up

I'm having my withdrawel bleed an I'm cramping so bad :( took tons of tablets an nothings working now to try a warm bath :(

I do and I'm using it :( I didn't think this would hurt as bad or WORSE than AF :( ouch....this is rediculous....DH told me to take his Lortab...but I dont wanna sleep all day but I might just have to :( I'm in tooooo much pain :(

if you are having that much pain that might not knock you out but i know what you mean my meds for my back would have me sleeping all dang day

I've taken two of them today and I never once was sleepy and still was hurting a little bit....so I know I needed that kind of pain medication...I hate taking something so strong but I was dying LOL...I've been feeling GREAT since I took the meds and have had energy to do stuff with family :) I think I really did need those and I guess when you really need something so much it doesn't make you sleepy just relieves some of the horrid pains!

I took my first dose of Letrozole/Femara tonight :) we will see what happens :) Thanks for the advice Stacey about the meds I really appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->