Gallery O Tests

i will be ntnp soon cant be bothered with opks and hpt they just make me crazy :haha:

Hi hun,i hear you on the tests and opks,I'm sick of them now after 2 and a half yrs lol,good luck anyway hopefully you won't have to wait to long x

Hi all how are you welcome back claire congrats zoie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Im ok cd7 for me my temp is satayin at 98.04 mmmm

We might not be having anymore now. I am gutted cus he has said we would have one more now his changed his mind and might be getting the snip. So until he gets it done i just have to hope i catch otherwise it is over for us. I want another but i cant force him and i dont want to lose him so i just have to get on with it

We might not be having anymore now. I am gutted cus he has said we would have one more now his changed his mind and might be getting the snip. So until he gets it done i just have to hope i catch otherwise it is over for us. I want another but i cant force him and i dont want to lose him so i just have to get on with it

has he always said he wanted 2?

my husband wants 2 and no more. he means it:wacko:
There is noway he would have anymore. something he feels strong about so thats why with my next one i will treasure every momment cos ill know itl be my last x

We both always said 3 If i knew that Lucas would be my last i would of tried to enjoy it more. Are u happy with just to have 2?

The way it is at the min is if i do get pregnant then it will be a opsy till he gets the snip

I am due on today for a 28 days cycle but nothing yet and neg test

Hi all had my mri an got results back prolactinoma didnt show up so i got to have a ct scan now so im just waiting for a date for that as for the other issue about that stupid radiographer i got my records from my gp and i do have pcos all scans and blood tests confirmed so i am goin to put in an official complaint as she caused me all that uncessary stress for nothiing she mayeven lose her job x how are you all doing anyway xx im still tryin to lose weight i seem to have come to a stand still

so we dtd without protection twice now so dh has agreed to ntnp............:)

Hi all had my mri an got results back prolactinoma didnt show up so i got to have a ct scan now so im just waiting for a date for that as for the other issue about that stupid radiographer i got my records from my gp and i do have pcos all scans and blood tests confirmed so i am goin to put in an official complaint as she caused me all that uncessary stress for nothiing she mayeven lose her job x how are you all doing anyway xx im still tryin to lose weight i seem to have come to a stand still

Thats outragious that she has put you through all that!.

My weight loss has seemed to come to a holt too, I need more motivation to get moving!.

Yet again i havent come on. I am a week late and neg tests. I am so sick of this now. Maybe its a sign for no oopsy.

i just had to pee on one :rofl:

https://imageshack.us/a/img832/599/pa240010u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

|Think im gonna take soy when my period comes to try av a normal cycle and buy some opks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->