Gallery O Tests

Ad as finished a day and half ago. I can tell that iud isn't in no more as I'm only on for like 4/5 days now instead of week and half. Got my opts ready. I've got till jan to get pregnant otherwise it's over for me as oh wants it to be fresh start as its fresh year

I think this is nearly positive. I am hoping it is cus it would mean my cycle is getting back to normal as i am on CD 13 or 14

Attachments

• IMG_0901[1].jpg
    IMG_0901[1].jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Didnt do the deed last night as OH didnt feel well. I am hoping we do tonight otherwise its probably to late

getting neg on opk now so most likely out unless when we did it sunday its super spunk lol

This is weird had neg opk yesterday and today has got a positive im confused

Hi ladies! Can I join?? :blush:

I was testing with OPK wrong because I tested in the morning and they were false positives so in my progression you will see two positives that are not really positives (with the star next to them) since I got negatives later on that same day so I guess I got morning concentration.

My lines today have been getting darker, I am on CD 15. The last one I took half an hour ago, I can see it's almost positive, it's 6:30pm here so I am going to test at around 11pm since I don't wanna miss my surge and I don't trust morning tests. What do you girls think?

Here's a picture of the last test I took

Photo on 11-10-12 at 6.10 PM.jpg

Here's the progression, you can see the two false positives

Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 6.42.29 PM.jpg

And here's my chart

Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 10.44.09 AM.jpg

Do you think I should test again in a couple of hours? Does it look that I am going to ovulate soon? Sorry it's my first month using OPKs and it has been confusing :nope:

Test again tomorrow around 2pm and im sure it will be pos remember to get a good hold

Hi ladies im back lol im sooooo excited i had a 34 day cycle :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CD2 for me xxx how r u all doing xxx

I'm in 2 week wait ;) I gotta update my ticker though I did have 6 follicles but only 4 ovulated :) as far as she could tell today :)

Whose to say I get pregnant LOL...although I have some rather tale tell signs ;) You might be right behind me with a great cycle like that ;) Ya never know babes hang in there :hugs:

I kinda wanna show you all my pic....lol here is so far with my trigger! I am at loss of words to say I THINK ITS GETTING DARKER NOW!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 16
Whose to say I get pregnant LOL...although I have some rather tale tell signs ;) You might be right behind me with a great cycle like that ;) Ya never know babes hang in there :hugs:

I kinda wanna show you all my pic....lol here is so far with my trigger! I am at loss of words to say I THINK ITS GETTING DARKER NOW!

you wil i have a feeling this is ur month xxxx maybe when ya finished with ya trigger shots u cud send them to me hahahahaha

lol I dont have any left over I get it once a month and they use the whole vial of trigger....its 10,000 iu's ;) so none left to give LOL...I have some Follistim LOL but I might try to donate it to the clinic for those who aren't covered if I could do something helpful for someone ID LOVE TO! The HCG trigger isn't refrigerated but the Follistim is so by the time it got there it wouldn't be much good LOL

yay i must of ovulated as had neg opk last 2 days. We have bed and i think i ovulated the dad we bedded so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->