Gallery O Tests

hi all sorry ive been mia its been hectic been feeling rather down over last couple of weeks not sure if its down to a virus or the labrythitis i was diagnosd with the other week ive given up ttc for now as so much going on.

Congrats clare xxxx
Katie any news xx
Andrea how r u hun xx
Stacey what about you xx
Mari congrats xx she is beautiful x
daisy try not to worry xx
merry xmas to you all xx

Looks like i got a pos opk today the second line is darker than the control line looks like we need to bed tonight lol wont let me upload the pic

I think the Soy has jacked me up this is our last cycle on it....blahhhh I'm bleeding again :( an cramps galore!!!

Well affer a long discussion with dh we have decided to stop TTC he sais he can't stand the suffering I go through each month my heart has broken with all this TTC I will still stop by and see you and say hi to you all if your not on my facebook friends please feel free to add me nikki marie Wardle xx

Well affer a long discussion with dh we have decided to stop TTC he sais he can't stand the suffering I go through each month my heart has broken with all this TTC I will still stop by and see you and say hi to you all if your not on my facebook friends please feel free to add me nikki marie Wardle xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well neg opk today so must of ovd. We didnt bed last night but we did night before and in middle of night lol. so fingers crossed. Gonna try not test early this time

Lots of love Nikki :) <3 it'll all work out ;) again NTNP might be the way to go.....there was a lady on the pregnancy test board I think yesterday 12 years of TTC and FINALLY is pregnant!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->