Gallery O Tests

omgosh :( I had no clue :( TY for the update....

Daisy try not to worry I bled with both my pregnancies for weeks at a time :( I know its scary but try not to worry unless it gets heavy or clotty an then please see your doc asap!

Im going to let her share the details when she is feeling up to it. She hasn't even had the chance to post to FB yet. She is in a fair amount of pain, although she has been trying to text me, her meds keep making her fall asleep on me. Kali seems to be doing ok, but last I heard mari hadent had the chance to see her yet.

awww :( I know she was bleeding but :( poor Mari :( so sorry for her...can't wait to hear her updates!!

She said I could tell you all. She had Placenta abruption. She was rushed to the hospital and had to have a E. C. section. Kali had the cord around her neck and had a honest to goodness knot in her cord. So in a way it was a good thing that they got her out when they did.

Super scary and just SOOO glad that both mommy and baby seem to be doing ok.

Wow omgosh :( I'm glad they are both safe and sound....how scary!!! Prayers that everything continues going well :)

That must of been scary for her im glad mother and baby are doing well. Hopefully soon be home

As for me i feel like this might be my month. I am meant to ovulate soon not had a pos opk yet but im super horny this month lol

Oh my goodness! that must have been so scary. Glad everyone is ok now and i hope Mari makes a speedy recovery so she can be with her baby! xxxxxx

I know most of you have mari on your FB page, but for those that dont.

Via Mari: Update on miss Kali!! She has what appears to be pneumonia in one lung.. As far as was told was not serious and may be fluid left by c section.. I get to hold my baby girl tonight for the first time and tomorrow will be her first feeding thru ng tube.. As for me my blood was 4.6 and I'm currently having a blood transfusion..kidneys working a lot better this afternoon.. The pain is a tiny bit better but only a tiny bit lol..

Here is a picture of Kali. She is as beautiful as her mommy <3

Attachments

• 12585_10152330637715702_1693738351_n.jpg
    12585_10152330637715702_1693738351_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
yea woman where the test you know you cant just tell us you have to show to meanie CONGRATSSSSSS

i have no landline which means no internet :( i got digi 1-2 :)

im in the office at end of garden(the farm office lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->