Gallery O Tests

Would just like to wish everyone a happy new year. I will be parting it out tonight :) first time in ages. All have a good one

Have fun sam and be safe ill be sleeping it in just like last year

I dreamt about going to a party I was invited too LOL I really want to go out...way too pregnant! Although if baby came tonight that would be cool as heck ;D

im not going out tonight. cant exactly get pissed :wacko:
so thats this new yr and nxt no partying for me

So.... I want to have another baby but I'm still bf and I haven't had my period. What the hell do i do stop bf and ttc or just let nature take its course?

Dont stop bf just to start ttc again you will get mad at your self for that

I agree with Stacey...thats not a good reason to stop breast feeding....I think there are meds they can bring on your period for you if thats what you want just have to call the OB an talk to them about it!

I agree with the ladies. you wouldnt forgive yourself if you did that. You can try cutting the BF down a bit, like dropping a feeding or two to bring on AF. I read somewhere that your body will start having AF again when it's ready for another baby.

Yeah I know I'd kick myself lol I don't feed but 4 to 5 times a day and I'm always full. My hubby is deploying in 6 months which 30 or more of those days he will be in NTC or the field so less time to ttc. He really wants me to stop in order to get things going. Another thing is I thought you couldn't take anything like that while bf

So.... I want to have another baby but I'm still bf and I haven't had my period. What the hell do i do stop bf and ttc or just let nature take its course?

dont do that!

over 8 months bf. id die for that!:dohh:

she bf once! thats it. despite trying all the time.

u might still get pregnant bf.

My hubby is supposed to deploy in 6 months so that is another big reason I wanna start ttc now it took us over a yr to get him

I'm still Breasting. My AF came back at 10 months pp. by 12 months I was pregnant. You can also get pregnant without AF because it is all about O not AF. I say just ntnp and see what happens. I would feel so bad if I put one baby in fron tof the other. Like not breastfeeding amelia because I wanted another baby. I was lucky to be able and do it this way.

I'm not a doctor. And you should ask yours :) but I dont know if I would feel safe taking something to bring on AF (it would have to be hormone based) while BFing.

My hubby is supposed to deploy in 6 months so that is another big reason I wanna start ttc now it took us over a yr to get him

ermmm......................................... 2.5 yrs for me to conncieve!

ttc no. 2 1 weeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!:rofl:

A year trying to get Amelia, one full cycle to get this one lol

**edit**

doc update in my journal btw ;D

I have been ntnp since I was cleared at 6 weeks to do the do lol. I'm gonna try switching him to formula he has teeth and they hurt lol I guess the baby will come when she or he comes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->