Gallery O Tests

Well I haven't been well had tummy bug yesterday still counting down lol

Well 5dpo 10 days left till testing had a drs appointment today and just been diagnosed with arthritis of my knees and hips :sad: this 2ww is bloody horrible x
How are you all doing xx no one comes in here anymore x

According to ff im 9dpo so far for the last three days ive had cramping like :witch: heartburn x and yesterday lower back ache wish 6 days would hurry up so i can test surely 9dpo is too early x

You should test! LOL! I got a faint BFP at 9DPO (in the morning) with my daughter and then tested again that afternoon and it was already darker.
Although, it could still be too early. That's why all TTC is so frustrating!

FX for you!!! TEST!!!

With my son i got a positive on a frer and a digi at 9dpo.

TEST lol

but u say u got pos 9dpo but chances are u prob ovulated early. iv sent bb load of tests so ill be expecting pic :haha:

:hissy:
but u say u got pos 9dpo but chances are u prob ovulated early. iv sent bb load of tests so ill be expecting pic :haha:

I could have...But I tracked my O with OPKs and I had to have blood work done on CD 21 being I was on Clomid. Who knows....I tried my hardest to peg it down but how can you really tell exactly when you O? You're right.
TTC gives me a headache! :wacko:

Thankfully we got preggo on our 2nd round of Clomid. But we're getting ready to try for another one. I have my Clomid and OPKs ready. Hahahaha. Now I just have to wait until my new cycle begins to start this craziness all over again. Makes me want to rip my hair out! But I have to say, I have missed POAS. Is that bad??? I know, I'm crazy!

Hey ladies this post is for bb she took this yesterday at 9dpo at the 2 min mark she has pink test that she is waiting to come in the post what do yall think?

Attachments

• 1363041703374.jpg
    1363041703374.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 26
:hissy:

I could have...But I tracked my O with OPKs and I had to have blood work done on CD 21 being I was on Clomid. Who knows....I tried my hardest to peg it down but how can you really tell exactly when you O? You're right.
TTC gives me a headache! :wacko:

Thankfully we got preggo on our 2nd round of Clomid. But we're getting ready to try for another one. I have my Clomid and OPKs ready. Hahahaha. Now I just have to wait until my new cycle begins to start this craziness all over again. Makes me want to rip my hair out! But I have to say, I have missed POAS. Is that bad??? I know, I'm crazy!
lol i miss poas:haha:

Hey ladies this post is for bb she took this yesterday at 9dpo at the 2 min mark she has pink test that she is waiting to come in the post what do yall think?

ermmm..........i not sure i HATE blue dye tests and had a similair line when i wasnt pregnant. fingers and toes crossed the pee sticks arrive today:happydance:

I would deffo take the pinky dye :) but looks good but just a little on the thin side :\ PRAYING because Lord knows you deserve it Nikki :)

here are bb test for today fx for her

Attachments

• 1363433358262.jpg
    1363433358262.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20130316_073930.jpg
    IMG_20130316_073930.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
be careful BB iv had lots of tests like this and i wasnt pregnant like i said id send u these tests they are cheap but not really to be analyzed a faint line. cos they cant be reliable until u get a blazzer. not to be negative i just didnt want to be buying u a tests and it turns out there evaps cos these tests are known for them x

I SEE IT!!!!! I SEE IT!!!!:hugs:
:happydance:

thanks hunni i will retest on monday then i know ill be late hehe.
Ok so here are symptoms from O
1-5dpo nothing
6dpo cramps fatigue gassy
7dpo cramps
8dpo cramps heartburn sleep deprived
9dpo cramps heartburn
10dpo nothing
11dpo nothing
12dpo nothing
13dpo cramps constipated
14dpo headache frequent urination fatigue

Users who are viewing this thread