Gallery O Tests

Thanks Stacey... I'm excited :) if it doesn't happen this month then I think we are waiting till January to try again... I don't want back to back clomid cycles... :o
How are you? Any more babes for you guys?

Wow strange that the day I come to say hello it seems everyone is on the forum lol

Good :) Just enjoying life. Just got back from Chicago last week and had been to California for the Monsters U premiere in Hollywood the month before. I have my IUD so no more babies right now.

Super excited to see you got Clay on board though katie!!Cant wait for the testing to begin lol. I just ordered a bunch. I know that I have the IUD but I test anyhow, scares me not having AF. But it hasnt come back yet due to breastfeeding :)

How did you get to go to the premiere!!!??? That's way cool!!

He's not completely for it but he's humoring me and I'm taking what I can get. Hopefully it happens this month so I don't have to worry about it again lol :) how are the kids??

Wow! That's super cool!! :) I'm glad everyone is great!! Do you still talk to Mari? I text her a while back and I think she left facebook too. I miss all you ladies!

Yeah, from time to time. She left FB kinda. She has a profile with her hubby now. Bunch of crap went down.

I miss all of you guys. Im on line all the time lol Its kinda what I do

im good kate,lil tried. full term next week cant wait to meet our 1st and last boy :)

That's so exciting!!! Congrats :) I can't wait to do it again soon!!! :)

We have talked about it and now that my niece is back with her mom we are wttc 2017 woohoo we want to make sure nicholas is out of daipers first :)

That's so fun :) we are starting to train trinity but she's not having it lol

I'm so frustrated!! I'm cd 11 on a clomid cycle and my lh tests didn't arrive like promised!!!! The were supposed to come yesterday. I'm so unhappy!! We are just dtd tonight anyway to be sure even though I don't think I'm surging yet.

Ms alice is the same way she looks at me like I'm crazy my oldest had it down by 17 months without pull ups alice is a bit more hard headed lol oh man hopefully they will come in Monday just keep dtd till then I miss seeing photos of you and you beautiful family on facebook

Amelia is trained through the day, but not at night. Having two in diapers isn't so bad. But I'll be happy when we are down to one again lol

I just ordered 50 HTC test from ebay lol I know that I have the IUD and Im breastfeeding. But you never know right lol But they were cheap and its fun. Better then buying scratch tickets lol

Trinity will go sit but she gets on then says all done lol
I ordered the tests from eBay it said USA shipping but come to find out they shipped from china so I'm crap out of luck what makes me mad is it said fast and free by the 2nd but nothing yet grrrrrr oh well I think I had a chemical this last cycle but I can't be sure it may have been faulty tests I can post a link if y'all wanna see but either way it didn't stick. I'm hopeful for this cycle to go off awesomely just like Trinitys lol but I know it may not be that easy.... We'll see I'm praying!! :)

https://canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=33235

Here's the link this was last cycle 12 dpo fmu

Ms alice is the same way she looks at me like I'm crazy my oldest had it down by 17 months without pull ups alice is a bit more hard headed lol oh man hopefully they will come in Monday just keep dtd till then I miss seeing photos of you and you beautiful family on facebook

I'm sorry about leaving Facebook I felt there was too much drama and I was on it way to much.... Really wanted and needed to shift all my focus to my children and Caydens schooling but I plan to hop on bnb throughout the day!! Miss seeing all the girls and their pictures!!

wow cant believe you are ttc again!

this is my last-cant afford anymore and the uk is busy enough :haha:

this is freya now

https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3126/80mk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member