Gallery O Tests

She's adorable :)
Sam If your happy that's what matters!!

I will take whatever blessings God gives me :)!! We are fine financially and I love children and feel made to mother so no regrets or guilts on my part I'm excited to see what the future holds I'm very thankful for a hard working husband :)

We need more POSA's. Or have some of us actively trying. I wanna look at tests!

I know!!!! I would be posting my ovulation tests but they never came!! I promise as soon as I can poas I will post pictures ASAP! Lol I have ewcm tonight and I'm starting to get cramps yay I'm cd 13 tomorrow I usually o day 17 just like before trinity and I od day 17 her cycle but I know it can come sooner so we are dancing tonight :)

They do cost but honestly other than the diapers the first year I breast feed so they aren't too bad and I always have left overs so that can feed another lol I always wanted a very big family. Clay has a good job and we are comfy clay is very financially responsible so I know he's ok with it too :)
We dtd last night and going to dance again tonight and tomorrow and well every nite till 1 day after temp rise. My I cramping started today well sorta last night so I know within the next 5 days I will o. I really hate that my tests never came in I'm about to go cray cray on eBay!! ;)

Ovulation test negative but at cd 13 I figured it would be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 6
Rosa has news!!

I love how we all seem to come back at the same time LOL

I saw that she made a thread that's so exciting!!! :)

Gonna take an opk soon cd14!! Can't wait to ovulate lol

Getting closer :) yesterday's opk was 20 miu this is 25 miu And its darker :) I think tomorrow it'll be positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
Opk just now getting there :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts