Gallery O Tests

Thanks :) hoping its full on positive tonight :) for some reason I get insomnia while Ttc and it throws off my temps pretty sure it's ok but man I'm always waking looking at the clock to temp even though my alarm is set... :/

Katie those test look awesome!
Omg 37 weeks that's awesome!
I'm totally still in shock but IM PREGNANT again! Lol I think I'm only 5 weeks along so I still feel good lol dreading when the morning sickness kicks in.

I saw your tests Rosa I'm totally excited for you!!!!
I really hope I'm positive tonight gonna test at 4:30 or so

I haven't seen an opk since trying for Trinity :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
I wish this was a pregnancy test lol last picture :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Amanda!! :) I can't wait to do the deed tonight question last night I used preseed but I'm Leary about the product I'm afraid it will hinder not help although I don't have much cm I'm actually dry what do you think?

Ok so tonight I won't use it just in case I used it last night so that should be good :)

Wowweeeee!!!!!!!!!! Thats blaring positive!! Congrats Rosa!!!!!!! OMGOSH :) how exciting....Katie I hope you catch your eggy :) I've missed seeing this thread this is AWESOME :)

I'm about to go in for dental surgery this should be fun....NOT...lol....

Soooo exciting I'm gonna have to get on here more often now :) I barely have time as it is but I can make some time LOL

Dental surgery?? Ouch!!!!! Root canal? That doesn't sound appealing! Good Luck sweetie!!

Thank I so hope I o today I'm sick of bding lol so is clay I'm praying for a temp rise tomorrow and a bfp in a week or so lol that's not too much to ask.... Is it? :shrug:

Ended up pulling the tooth...when income tax comes I'll buy a replacement tooth LOL....oh well...things happen for reasons unknown but it'll be okay!!

Its in the back so its not a HUGE deal...but it is sore now...

I hope you catch the eggy to :) Will this be the last little one? I know we are DONE....unless these guys get older and we adopt another lol...but with 4 the house is packed ;) LOL

Awe that sucks!! Feel better dentist are so mean!!

Yes this will be the last :) I had to beg and this is the only medicated cycle I will get. I'm praying it happens!! :) <3 miss you!

OMGOSH Katie I'm sooooo praying :) You need one more princess :) lol....or little princes are good too :) lol....do you think you'll test early? I'm gonna pray soooo much this cycle for you :)

So excited!!!!!!!!

Our little munchkins are eating breakfast and they are gonna go spend the day with my mom so we can get some last minute school things for the babes :) Me and hubby are excited to have a day together we don't get them often anymore....since putting 3-4 kids on my mom is hard on her LOL....Tyler my oldest is with his daddy...he hadn't seen him in a long time I'm so glad he got to see him before school started. He moved back here from England (for the military of course) and now he lives in SC so hoping he can visit more often :) We are very civil for the most part....I'm glad I could have an ex that I can trust with my child. Thank God above for the little blessings!! So we are only giving mom 3 today but its the 3 young ones LOL

Wish I weren't on pain meds though :( that part stinks b/c I get sick on them...but I was in so much pain earlier I had to take something....blah....

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!!

Feel better!! I'm so glad your son has a daddy that you can trust!! :) hopefully he's having a blast!! Hopefully your moms ok too lol!!

Here's my chart today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
Is that high enough for o? I actually woke up twice once at 5:30 am 1 hour before usual it was 98.0 then at 6:30 usual and it was 98.1 is that high enough for o

I've gone dark these days lady :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member