Gallery O Tests

I sure hope so. Clay said he gave me this month because he loves me lol he said he did me a favor haha!! I said its only a favor if I got pregnant. I'm going to shift my focus hard and fast from this Ttc to educating my children. Maybe ill be blessed unexpectedly... We shall see.

i wouldnt be happy with mick agreeing to do me a favour

Yea he frustrates me but I'll take what I get

but does he want another one?

Hi I'm not sure if I've wrote on the right topic but here hours, I bought a numark pregnancy test 2 pack done both tests with different pee's lol and got 2 faint lines on each ill post pic under this if I can. I'm not due on my period till Sunday of this week but been having sore breasts and feeling sick sometimes x any info would be helpful xx

I see it a little on the first and a lot on the second but be careful with the blue dyes get a first response!!! Good luck sweetie hope this is your bfp!!!

Clay doesn't at this time but my body won't be able to in a few years.

I'm so sorry AF showed :( her ugly head...but your tattoo is BEAUTIFUL...I want to get one to....but first I have to get 3 of my children's names LOL because I only have ONE :) ....then we'll see about something small for my angel!

Thanks girl :) I will be getting a piece for the kids but its much bigger than this it will cover my lower back its a lioness lying down with her cubs on top with vines and flowers around them.

Do you not think it could be a evapourayion line? The other test is basically the same with line but it seems to be a bit to the side and not the middle? I'm so confused and its doing my head in xx

It could be sweetie but if you get a line on a first response within the time limit then you'll know!! :)

hi all i had a break from everything for a little while. Well i went to the dr today and guess what ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The dr did a :test:and i finally got :bfp: as long as evrything progresses normally she gonna book me in for scan in 2 weeks xxx

6970552_f260.jpg

How is everyone doing xx

Oh nikki you've worked so hard for this! Congrats! It's been your turn for a lone while <3

We dont plan on aving anymore but we aint using protection so i think if it happens it happens. Im on af atm which i hate lol

congrats again niki u so deserve this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->