Gallery O Tests

Oh my goodness congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for you!!!

Sooooooooo happy for you Nikki!!

I'm on my first "half real?" AF lol since my surgery 4 months ago. I've been cramping and spotting now for a week and have no clue what the heck is going on.....I'm FIXED so I guess its hormones getting back in the hang of things again. Its so frustrating. I hope it goes away soon so I can feel better I've been bawled up in a ball for a few days from the cramping....

Started reading this thread from the beginning, made it to like page 60 (yes, in one sitting!!) but now its 3:30 in the morning and I need to go to bed!! Just wanted to say that I think this thread is brilliant!!

And just b/c I know this is what its all about :haha: I (at least tried!) to attach my OPK from yesterday afternoon, pretty concentrated pee. I am actually hoping that it isn't postive as my DH is out of town until friday night! I wasn't expecting to O until around the 31st but I'm starting to have some lower back ache and extra CM so I think its coming. Hopefully that eggy will stick around long enough for him to get home!!

Attachments

• 20130829_034252.jpg
    20130829_034252.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11
Yea that looks positive to me hopefully you don't o until offer your hubby is home.
As for the thread it was an awesome one I'm still glad it's around.

hi all how ya all doing im sooo tired and find most things nauseating :shrug: im so impatient dont wanna wait 2 weeks :wacko:

Nikki I dont blame you....

And....I would say that OPK is "almost" positive I know that brand I always got a MUCH darker line than the control when I O'd so hoping and praying its the same for you and O holds off til your DH comes home :)

Praying for more :bfp: 's :)

Thanks Andrea, I'm hoping your right. It was about the same today, maybe a little lighter, but I took it at a different time of day. Starting to see that EWCM and I'll test in the morning with FMU, FX its a blazing positive tomorrow and I haven't missed it already

Prayers!! I hope not to!!!!!! Maybe its the "calm" before the HUGE BRIGHT POSITIVE lol ;) Its a hopeful thought :)

Its so fun to watch now....I feel kinda an outcast since all of our problems with having babies....but its fun to watch all of you ladies still trying to get :bfp: 's or already on your 2nd or 3rd babies since I joined on here....AMAZING feeling!!

I can't believe that in 4 years we went from TTC like crazy....to adopting....wow how things change and you don't realize how fast it really happened until you look back on it because while TTC I felt hopeful every month then was disappointed for so long...but looking back on it I've seen some ladies from the LTTTC forum take YEARS to get theirs....so weird how things can change so quickly!! I'm feeling BLESSED right now :)

Lots of cm is normal and so is being tired!!! Great symptoms!!! Yay!!!

well now i am confused either the other tests were dud or this one is dud

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i can see a faint line on that. id ignore this test its an ic anyway i get another one hun x

Stumbling across this, so just wanted to say:

The looks like a brand I can get a walmart, and its not nearly as sensitive as a FRER. You are *probably* testing at the brink of its sensitivity marker. Test again with a FRER, or wait a few more days.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->