Gallery O Tests

ok so tested again today and got this still :bfn: cant afford to buy anymore tests im done xx
IMAG0018.jpg

I dunno, I saw those test before. I think there might be something wrong with these. I've never seen hCG fade that quickly.

I'm so hoping you're right Amanda!! we all want this badly for you Nikki your first responses were great and so is your sympyoms!! Praying for you!!!

Lots of prayers! I hope baby comes soon!!

Nikki :( I hope an pray those are just faulty tests....Prayers to you sweetheart! I don't think the HCG would have gone that quickly out of your system....I know mine with my miscarriage took a week and I was only 5 weeks along :(

it buy abother test Nikki. pregnancy hormone wouldnt dissapear that quick:hugs:

Hey just wondering what your pick of tests are? I always thought frer but notice your not a fan, I have a post on here of a frer I think I see something on and a few others did say they see it aswell but wondering if there's a better test I could get tomorrow to try

I'm in Australia so my choices are
Frer
Forelife
Pregnosis
Clearblue

Hey just wondering what your pick of tests are? I always thought frer but notice your not a fan, I have a post on here of a frer I think I see something on and a few others did say they see it aswell but wondering if there's a better test I could get tomorrow to try

I'm in Australia so my choices are
Frer
Forelife
Pregnosis
Clearblue

id stick with frer. i was ttc for years and frer has been good test, if u got line on frer within time limit and it was obvious. its def a bfp

First response is ok it just didn't progress for me with my daughter. But with my recent loss it did darken.

Well been to a&e and bloods are 1.6 so I am miscarrying I'm done but before I end my journey I will be getting second opinion xx

I'm so , so sorry nikki. I still think that you will get your rainbow baby. <3

So sorry Nikki :( bless your heart :( I can't believe after begging the doc the other day they wouldn't check your progesterone....which I think is contributing :( I'm again so very sorry...and would definitely be changing doctors ASAP!

:( I'm so sorry, prayers for you

My OPK never got any darker than it was on wednesday, thought I O'd on thurs and bd twice on friday when DH got home. But starting spotting today :/ I used to do that a lot when I was having anovulatory cycles... not holding my breath this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->