Gallery O Tests

Positive opk today!! Wish me luck and say some prayers!! Clays on board I'm so excited!!! Month 3 of official Ttc although I'm not on clomid :/ but God is bigger than my problem!!!

Prayers Katie!!!!

Nikki did you get the "post" you were waiting for? I sure hope so...and I hope you feel better soon :( My heart aches.....

Not going to happen this month we are fighting tonight and tonight was the only night we'd be able to dtd..... This totally sucks :(

:( Katie I'm so sorry :( when we TTC :( we had days like that and I would go to bed crying....because it was so hard to get pregnant in the first place I felt horrid :( because there would go another month down the drain :( I'm so sorry lots of :hugs: ....I agree "make up" lol its always the best right ;) HAHA...

Babyhopes.....I bet...I'd be pulling my hair out. My son was only 7 days to the day late and I thought I'd go CRAZY before I had him finally....lots of walking and SEAFOOD is what did it for me and started my labor LOL I ate shrimp/crabs and then literally few hours later I began labour!! PRAYERS!! Come on little one mummy wants to see you :)

:( Katie I'm so sorry :( when we TTC :( we had days like that and I would go to bed crying....because it was so hard to get pregnant in the first place I felt horrid :( because there would go another month down the drain :( I'm so sorry lots of :hugs: ....I agree "make up" lol its always the best right ;) HAHA...

Babyhopes.....I bet...I'd be pulling my hair out. My son was only 7 days to the day late and I thought I'd go CRAZY before I had him finally....lots of walking and SEAFOOD is what did it for me and started my labor LOL I ate shrimp/crabs and then literally few hours later I began labour!! PRAYERS!! Come on little one mummy wants to see you :)

im allergic to fish and i have spd i cant walk:dohh:

Zoie how exciting!!! Baby hopes :-/ so sorry sweetie...hope LO decides its time to come out very soon!!

Yay!!!! Zoie!!!! Woooooo hoooooo I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

We dtd this afternoon hope it's not too late :/

So yesterday my opk was positive due to it being equal in color as the control line but just now I get this!!! Going to try and dtd again tonight!!! I stopped temping and I really am just letting go and letting God have control if he says no then I know it isn't his Will but I'm praying he says yes!! Lol :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
omgosh Katie!! WOW!!!!!! Get it girl :) hehe....PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little broody myself.....lol.....almost to the point of telling DH I want my ONE chance at IVF even tho we already adopted the girls LOL....I can have what I want someday....I had an ablation though so not sure if I could even attempt it after that....I might even have to convince him someday I need a surrogate LOL!!!!!!! We shall see...the doc keeps calling me asking me to have a hysterectomy and I keep saying NO I am not in much pain anymore! I'm FINE! LOL

Awe Andrea I so hope all your dreams come true!!!

Does ovulation happen after peak? Like if I got this strong positive tonight is it likely I will ovulate tomorrow? Or do you think o happens like today?

It depends ;) Sometimes its the same day or sometimes it could be up to 12 hours from then just DTD :) to be certain ;) LOL....

I would at least DTD every other day for the next two days ;) sometimes the eggy gets "hung" and doesn't exactly drop right away as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->