Gallery O Tests

Um as per ticker I can't figure those out always mess up the link I want one but figuring it out is annoying lol
I have no idea I sorta don't want another beta.... Seriously I'd rather schedule an ultrasound the end of next week to see a sac. I may have to go back for more bloods on Friday though :(

Sure looks sticky to me Katie! Your already well past the other early MC :) Your little Christmas baby!

You better not have cursed me Andrea lol I'll come get you in Florida if it's twins ;)

Oh yay!
Good to see a progesterone deficiency doesn't always kick in as my docs won't test mine :/

Doctor was so happy with my numbers he doesn't want to draw again and just set up an ultrasound for January 10th to find heartbeat

lol Katie :) I love ya girl!!!! Take it easy and I betcha you see heartbeat(s) at the appointment :)

Haha! I really don't think two honestly I'm praying this baby (or babies lol) are healthy and safe inside me. 7 weeks 2 days is a long time to make a mommy who's nervous wait for an ultrasound.

I totally agree.....6 weeks would have been nicer :( PRAYERS and I have a great feeling for you this time around :) I just hope your prog. stays normal!!

Doctor seemed confident about my progesterone so I'm going with it I may call Monday to request another beta and progesterone draw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->