Gallery of preggies

well i mc 26/1 no af between then pregnant dr refered me for scan then recptionist said i cant have one.receptionist sai wont scan me until end may ill be 16 weeks or summit by then.dont know what there playing at! so have private scan instead lol

last time had cramping and bleeding dr sent me to hospital were i was treated like s**t to say the least :cry: i cant go back there again x

Ok this is it from beginning 7pm 26/1
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!Dr thinks im miscarrying.
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

27/1/2011
5pm i went to dr to go urine sample and it was just bright red with clots so he said get to hospital quick
5.40pm
ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

i got internal examination which i thought was exess for him to say oh ur bleeding.NO SHIT sherlock!!!!
anyway they told me im staying in(wtf they didnt think i was preg!!) after hours i said to dh am going and im taken this cannula needle out my feckin self :hissy: i made out pains were gone and fecked off!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

28/01/2011 @9am .spoke to lovely lady of phone who explained everything my betas were 18!!!
she said what it was i got preg few weeks ago and the beanie didnt develope she told me its very sad but very common and to rest and i can try when i get my period,if i take test next week and line is darker then to go back.
she was lovely and i feel a bit happier now:) well im upset but she was so lovely!

so yeh thats then end of that story!:cry: im going to get dh to change my password as weve decided no tests no nothing lets make love and pray we get a healthy beanie next time :cry: was kind cute what he said.
im still bit unstable but better then i was,oh how i need a cigerette and a drink lol

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY U LADIES HAVE KEPT ME SANE....WELL ISH :haha: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL:kiss:

I can't believe they said that it was just your period! What arses! Em, you NEED to have a 12 week scan so they can't wait until the end of may. Have you made an appointment with the midwife yet? xxx

no dr said she would call and have heard nothing:(
im having scan aprl 16th and i can tell them when im 12wweeks and demand scan.

yeh twas awful them saying it was my period i was never so insulted in all my life :cry:

heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Loving the bump pic clare!!!

Also girls I made a post in test gallery...I really hope I didnt overstep speaking for you ladies...but pls left me know what you think!! and if you hate it...PM me ROFL :rofl:

:hug: love you ladies!!

Reeds I will be happy to update for you on Monday just text me! :winkwink: I have a doctor appt at 230 but will be home all day prior to that. :D
Clare love the bump pic! I can't wait until your scan to find out how far along you are! :D I'm glad the bleeding stopped too.
Megg I'm so happy for you! :D :yipee:

i was not informed of this! lol but then again....im not a preggie anymore! haha....will pop in from time to time though! hello ladies!! :wave:

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say hello and to cheer you gals on, I saw the link to this thread from the other thread. I figured since I'm preggs and a fan of you all, I'd pop in to say hello! :hi:

I don't think I introduced myself formerly on the other thread. My name is Candice, I'm 32 and expecting our second child, a boy, on May 4th. We have a 3 yr old daughter who is very excited to meet her baby brother :) We live in Maine on the coast (still pretty cold here and we're really looking forward to Spring once she finally arrives!) Hubby and I are originally from NY (he's from the Catskills, I'm from NYC), and we're in Maine for a few years for his work (he's in the Coast Guard and he works on an ice-breaking tug boat here). We're looking forward to getting back to our area to be closer to our families. It makes such a big difference being near them. I do have a wonderful support system here (friends who are Moms with little ones!), which is really great.

So congrats to everyone and here's to healthy pregnancies and fantastic birth stories to come!

PS: I'm starting to get excited and kinda nervous-- it's getting so close!

hey girls im sooooo glad ur all ok i just clicked on link FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I WOULD LOVE TO WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU EVERY SUCCESS the old thread is not the same without u girls. Each update u girls posted i want to say that my hope grew and continues to grow please do not lose contact with me i love you all if it is ok with u i would like to stalk u all as i dont want to miss out on whats happening with u all xx love and hugs to all of u xx

So little Amelia is kicking my butt today...or belly LOL I dont mind the rolling so much :) but I hate when she kicks my girlie bits LOL like she is trying to ninja kick her way out!! lol

Little Landon is grinding his head into my cervix... fun, fun! lol He's head down, butt to my left side, feet to my right.

I decided since most of you don't know me very well, I'd write an introduction about myself....

My name is actually DeeAnn but my internet nickname is Andie (long & boring story dating back to Jr. High.) I'm 34 and DH is 38. I live in Idaho with my husband of 3 years and my almost 3 year old son. I am currently working full time as a custodian at a university. I had a really hard time finding a job after my hours were cut at my last position, and so I took this job because as a staff member, I can finish school for less than $100/semester.

I am also going to school full time - I've given up on my bachelors for now because most of my classmates who graduated with theirs are having a horrible time finding a job. So I'm just getting a certificate in Renewable Energy. It's actually pretty cool...dealing with electricity and all sorts of technical things.

I got pregnant with my son the first cycle we tried (didn't even know what that meant back then), and then in December 2008 started trying again. Had a mmc at 12 weeks that sent me into a pretty deep depression. I became obsessed with TTC and would do anything to make those lines turn pink. I had two chemicals last year but don't usually acknowledge them...never confirmed by a doctor but faint pink lines that disappeared and AF came late. Made another baby in January 2011, but lost it at 5W4d and amazingly was pregnant again within a few weeks.

We have seven cats.

I sometimes write things without thinking them through (I have adhd) and I'm very impulsive and impatient. DH has a traumatic brain injury and he can be tough to deal with at times. He was hit by a car at age 7 and was in a coma for 2-3 months and when he came out of it he was paralyzed on half of his body and lost all memory. Had to relearn to eat and talk and everything. He's healed physically, but still struggles with some of the after effects.

I'm sorry I've written a novel here, I can defintely be long winded.

Oh, and here is my facebook.

If you would like to add me.

{introduction finished}

:wave: welcome deeann!!! Thank you for your post :) makes me want to sing :getting to know you...getting to know allllll about you!: lol Cant wait for all the bump pictures and birth stories and all the good stuff that comes with babies!! seriously Im so excited lol

My baby shower is a week from tomorrow....I cant wait! my SIL is doing it all themed and everything. Ill have to make sure to take pictures so I can show you all :)

mommyof2peas-- Oh, it's glorious, lol I think Landon's at that point where he's too big to make any more major flips (at least I hope)! But the head grinding thing is really painful sometimes. My daughter did the same thing with her head while she was inside, I must have a snuggly cervix, hah! Have you ever seen that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant?" I can't imagine how anyone could mistake these sensations for gas, or not notice them at all!

Kate-- I feel for you with the morning sickness. I had pretty intense ms with this pregnancy, and there were points where zofran didn't do much for me too. I do remember drinking lemonade and eating salt n vinegar chips. A midwife friend suggested I cut up lemons and put them in a ziplock bag, open it and smell it when I felt sick. There are anti-nausea properties to lemon, it seems! The saltines and ginger ale thing had the opposite affect on me. Ginger tea helped quite a bit, so did eating pickled ginger (like the kind you get with sushi). I had days too where the nausea went away and I got worried, but then it came back in a day or two. I want to give you big hugs, first tri pukies are so very hard! :hugs:

Here's a picture of my bump from week 32! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2579.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello Everyone!! The lucky thread is growing. :)

I don't have much to report today...Gunner can't decide if he wants to be high or low. LOL. One min he is grinding his head on my pubic bone and the next he is so high his bum is right in between my boobs. Its crazy! I prefer the down low. I am also super achey today...I have Parvo Virus as well which makes my joints ache to much and since its turned off cold again doesnt help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->