Gallery of preggies

Even though monday is coming closer and closer, Its good to know that little gunner is ok :) Hearing that your little bubba is A-OK never gets old!

I love the NST's..just laying there listening to his HB makes me just smile the whole time. :)

My scan is at 1:45 :)

Clare you could have an infection... get it checked...

Megg now don't go getting arrested on us ;)

Lol I know amanda :p

Afternoon Ladies!!!

My computer has been a pain in rear all morning..Hopefully i fixed something and it seems to be running a bit smoother now..

I can't wait to see that pic tomorrow Katie...I know everything is just fine..and girl i think nerves just come with the whole pregnancy thing..I know im freaking paranoid as crap..

Clare I sure hope you feel better soon...

Megg heard anything yet...got my fingers crossed for you

Amanda I hate that your sick i sure do hope you feel way better soon..

hello reedsgirl...I am so counting down the days for you!!! can't wait to see a pic of lil man..

As for me I have just been aggravated with the computer all morning..so i just took a shower and actually put on makeup for the first time in 4 months..I feel like a clown cause I haven't seen make up on me in so long..I feel great tho and actually a bit pretty today :) I also am thinking that my placenta may have moved cause im feeling Aleeya alot more often now..Not as strong as I would like but i feel her none the less and my doppler is actually getting less and less use..I will feel 100% once this house gets cleaned this afternoon..clean house always makes ya feel better...

i got orangy cm?

I got this too, don't think it was ever an infection though. Well I haven't had any problems but if you're worried see the dr :flower:

My dr has signed me off work for another 4 weeks, this SPD is killing me. And my nipples are soooo bloody itchy! I'm not sure why but it's really annoying!

Jayden's currently lying in bed singing twinkle twinkle little star to himself, he's so sweet. xxx

This weather here is crazy!! Yesterday we was at 75degrees and today its freezing and snowing! I thought it was spring. LOL I hope it straightens out before my little man is here.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

My bad day got MUCH better!!! It came back at 34!!! :wohoo: I was so happy, you'd think it was a BFP! LOL But, its a VERY smooth start to my cycle. And, I hope that it being a better level will lead to a much better outcome for this cycle over last! Its supposed to be under 70 and it was 72 last time, which was considered "good enough." So, maybe last time was doomed before it started. But, this is very hopeful for me! (Sorry, I'm babbling! Excited! LOL) There's a (possibly crazy) theory in my journal about it too! We'll see!

Awesome news Megg!!! Yep sounds like this is gonna be the lucky thread!!!!!! :)

I hope it's a lucky thread...I also hope y'all don't mind me posting here. It's just that I think you are all amazing and I love following your stories!

Megg that is AMAZING news! I love your theory too! :D
Sorry for not posting much have a sick little girl and I'm exhausted. Hubby won't be home until April 10 so it's all on me! UGH! I'm Tired! No sleep last night due to DD having 103.5 fever and no sleep today due to the fever coming and going all day! ugghh! Hopeful I will sleep tonight! :D
Will be back tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good night/day!

:hugs: to Alida! Hope she feels better soon! And, hoping you get some sleep soon!!!

YAY!!! Megg this is exciting!!! I am so glad that things are going great!!!

This might be daft, but are you all sure you're okay with me being here before actually being pregnant and rambling about my ICSI junk? I just don't want to be the "annoying little sister"... iykwim? LOL

This might be daft, but are you all sure you're okay with me being here before actually being pregnant and rambling about my ICSI junk? I just don't want to be the "annoying little sister"... iykwim? LOL

Have you gone mad??:wacko: WE all love you!! ANd there is not one darn thing annoying about you!!! IF there was a spanking symbol on here you would be getting one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->