Gallery of preggies

I'm not an expert on this! He had me take the test early because of my weight and because both of my parents are type 2 diabetics. Just hoping that it doesn't get bad over the next few months!

Nikki, I remember when you got your bfp. You are meaning you havn't bled since the hosp told you you mc? Right? So your tests are neg now but you still haven't had any bleeding since your bfp? I think that you are probably just experiencing so
e breakthrough bleeding from such a long cycle. If it gets heavy enough to call it af then you can try your soy soon. Since you mentioned ewcm, please be on the lookout for o. I would use your opks twice per day while having ewcm. It's probably kinda nice to be doing something even spotting after such a long cycle, huh? Best of luck.

Amanda, hips feeling better.

Mummylove, you're getting some nutrients even if it does come right back up. Try to eat what comes up easily, that's a terrible thought. Even if you can't eat, drink your water. Try for an ounce every 20 minutes while you're awake anyway.

Nite girls.

Im drinking loads of water my tea was a waste last night that came straight bk up lol least i know things are going well just gotta keep strong cus it will pass

im with the girls! those are the best US pictures! baby looks so relaxed and happy!

I think those glucose numbers are a bit high...pretty sure they will have you take it again. I think the normal number they go by is under 30...some are under 40....
Sorry to chime in...those numbers look great. Normal glucose range is 60-120. Had to learn that for school! You will have to re-test later in pregnancy just because that the norm, but your test is great right now. :thumbup:

Hiya everyone, hope you're all doing okay.
Not long to wait till my first scan now :D I'm feeling so much better (well worse lol) this time around, but I'm glad as it hopefully means everything is okay. My BBs are so painful and unlike last time I feel sick to my stomach most days.

How is everyone? xx

Hi Ladies!

How are we all?! Well I hope! I always read but never really post, I'm a bit of a crazy stalker! Hehe. Well, I got a very impromtue 4d scan today! Can't believe I'm 25 weeks already! I need to go back for a re-scan though because baby noodles was not playing ball lol, got a couple of photos though, here they are for your viewing pleasure :cloud9: They aren't great but I'm hoping that I get some better ones next time!

25 week 4d.jpg

25 week scan!.jpg

24 week bump.jpg

The 4d pic looks as though her skull is missing but it's just the angle lol but you can see her eye, nose and ear :cloud9: and my bump should say 25 weeks, not 24 lol xxx

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to announce the birth of our baby boy, Landon Scott <3 Here's my birth story for anyone who'd like to read it :) I hope everyone is doing well, I'm not able to read back all I've missed.

Birth Story:

It all started on Tuesday. I was getting pretty regular Braxton Hicks contractions all day. I noticed they were a tad stronger than usual, and that they were definitely more frequent, so I started timing them around 11:30 am. I learned that they were mostly 7-8 minutes apart. I got excited because they were so regular. But, around 8 or so in the evening, they slowed down to every 12 minutes or so, and then they ultimately stopped. I figured it was &#8216;false labor&#8217; again, and went to sleep as usual at around 9:30. I started waking up a little noticing that I was having what felt like period cramps, but I fell back asleep. Around 2:30 am I couldn&#8217;t fall back asleep because the cramps were getting a bit stronger. I wondered if I had to use the bathroom and perhaps that would stop the cramping, but, using the bathroom didn&#8217;t stop it. I took a shower, let Jeremy know what was happening, and started timing the waves of cramps, which started feeling less like period cramps and more like cervical pain I remembered with early labor contractions I had with Abby. They were every 2-3 minutes apart. I called Labor and Delivery and told them what was up, and they said to come on in. The trip to the hospital is about an hour from our house, and by the time I got to the hospital, the contractions were very evident, and much stronger. They valeted our car, checked us in, and started monitoring me to see where we were. I was 3 cm dilated at that point, and I was really happy to hear that. In about an hour or so, I was 4 cm. My doctor came in and broke my water (not so fun), but it made my contractions much stronger, which is what we wanted to help get the show on the road. The contractions started getting really painful, and I asked for an epidural at 5 cm. It worked really great. I still felt lots of pressure with each contraction which was a good thing so that way when it was time to push, I could work with my contractions. I also could still move my legs and wiggle my toes! I kind of harbored around 6-7 cm for a couple hours. They noticed that my contractions weren&#8217;t intensifying (we were using an internal pressure monitor), so they gave me a drop of pitossin (sp), and that worked really well. My contractions became nice and strong, every minute or so. I went from 6-7 cm to fully dilated in an hour. I pushed 7 times over 13 minutes, and he was out! No tearing, no cutting. It was a really easy, peaceful, calm birth. He was born on my 39 week mark, but because he had been measuring a week older since my dating scan, we&#8217;re assuming he wasn&#8217;t early at all. He was 8 lbs, 5 oz, and at the 90th percentile for weight and length. Big boy! He ate an ounce and a half when he was born, he must have been hungry!

Life at home has been really nice. I&#8217;m not saying it, (because we all know what a jinx it is to say it), but so far, he&#8217;s a really easy baby. He eats like a champ, and goes to sleep very easily. He&#8217;s been waking up just twice at night so far. My in laws are here and are helping us so much, so I can rest and enjoy my baby-moon. I feel great, and so lucky to have him here with us.

Candice, he is gorgeous! I take it that's him in your avatar? What an amazing birth, sounds like everything I want! Hope you're well and enjoy your gorgeous boy xxx

Hi ladies, I've missed a few days. I've had 4 extra kids all weekend and the 5mo old is very sick. I'm typing one handed. I just got a bfp at 15dpo. No one get excited, I know better than to get excited considering last time and especially so SOOO late. I've had those super light lines for days, you know the kind you can't tell what you are looking at. I don't feel happy, I feel doomed and I wish I had never tested because I know it can't be good this late.

https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm3.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm2.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm1.jpg

I don't want to call the dr, I don't want to tell dh, I just don't even know what to do right now. Please pray for my sanity.

10, your lines are darker than the ones I got at 16dpo with my son who's now over 3yo. I understand you not wanting to get excited so I'll hold my congrats for when you're feeling more positive. Big :hugs: to you xxx

Claire-- yep, that's him in my avatar! Thank you :) I hope your labor and delivery is just as uneventful as mine :) xo

Candice he is beautiful! cant wait to see more photos :D I sure hope my labor is just as easy.

10, I sure hope this is a forever baby for you hon. I sure know you deserve it. let us know when you finally decide to believe it :D I understand being a bit apprehensive.

Hi ladies, I've missed a few days. I've had 4 extra kids all weekend and the 5mo old is very sick. I'm typing one handed. I just got a bfp at 15dpo. No one get excited, I know better than to get excited considering last time and especially so SOOO late. I've had those super light lines for days, you know the kind you can't tell what you are looking at. I don't feel happy, I feel doomed and I wish I had never tested because I know it can't be good this late.

https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm3.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm2.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpo2pm1.jpg

I don't want to call the dr, I don't want to tell dh, I just don't even know what to do right now. Please pray for my sanity.
I know your scared and need big :hug: (so ill whisper 'congratulations :p)

BTW loooking at u chart id say u were 12dpo and if so those are fab lines xx

Candice your baby is absolutely beautiful. Huge Congrats to you! Enjoy him I know you will. Get your rest too when you can! :D

10 :hugs: all I can say is I pray this is your forever baby. I don't blame your for not wanting to get excited after your last cycle, but try and stay positive. :hugs:

I'm terrified to say the least, I don't want to do that again. I just did a Dollar Store test, there is an obvious line, very light. It's darker than the test I took at noon today which was supposedly a 10miu. The one I posted on here is a different brand of 10miu tests and ran very close to FRER last time. It's somewhat comforting that I'd been using the ones with the lighter lines for the last few days though. It's not comforting that my back hurts because that happened last time.

I have to go get my LO down so the big kids will watch him and I'll go get some FRER and see what those look like in comparison to mine last cycle.

Thanks for letting me be a freak.
Hugs.

Candice he's beautiful congratulations!

10..... I agree I think you are 12dpo with implantation at 8dpo (average) it takes days to reach your urine. I see nice darkening from this morning to afternoon...give it a few days...I'm praying for you!

I see what you are saying about maybe being only 12dpo. Just go back and look considering that this would mean that I didn't o until 3 days after my +opk, that I had massive o pain on the day of my +opk, and the biggest thing is that my dh left at 1am on the day of my +opk and was gone for 6 days. I seriously had a light line, kinda like the hot the evening before he left, we bd, I did another opk as he pulled out of the driveway and it was blazing. Then he was gone for almost a week. So if I'm only 12dpo that means that my 'old' dh had swimmer that stayed alive for 3 whole days???

The second test was darker because it was a different kind. The wondfos gave me similar lines to the frer last time, and I just got a pretty line on a frer now. I need to be okay and just see what happens.

I'm going to try and sneak to post a pic in a bit.

well I hope this is it for you. just stay as positive as you can.

https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpopm2.jpg

and I have to compare to last time...
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/3-11/P3300004.jpg

https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/4-11/15dpopm2.jpg

and I have to compare to last time...
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/3-11/P3300004.jpg

That is a nice line! It looks darker than any of yours from last time. I pray this is your forever baby! Your hubby has Super :spermy:!!!! If that's the case it's probably a Girl! The Girl sperms live longer than Boy ones(and there is a reason for that! LOL) Good Luck 10 I am praying!:cloud9::kiss::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->