Gallery of preggies

Just becos it happened b4 doesnt mean it will again! its hard to be positive,i had cramps for 1st week after bfp then nothing since and im 12 weeks today :wohoo:
Keep ur chin up and smile :) ur going to have a healthy baby :)

Oh and btw me and dh did the deed 3 days BEFORE ovulation ;) and ovulation was confirmed by my scan :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOTjDub3kU&feature=related

He's gorgeous, Candice! :cloud9:

I think that's a great line, 10! :)

Mal, found the tightening you're feeling be Braxton Hicks?

How's your blood pressure holding up?

SweetAlida, those are amazing sono pics. I can't believe you are 12 weeks already.

Amanda, how are you feeling? Are your hips doing better?

Candice, that was an awesome birth story. It makes me feel all relaxed just reading your story. Congrats!

Mummylove, are you feeling better?

Claire, adorable sono pic. It's so amazing to be able to see what's going on in secret. Cute bump too.

Katie, hi dear.

Megg, I see you are starting a new treatment cycle with more meds. Did they decrease your meds last time? I'm excited to follow you again, you've been through so much and your bfp will be all the sweeter.

Thank you all for your encouraging words. It means so much. Babyhopes you made me smile with your whispering. I'm still in disbelief, and I'm ashamed that my first reaction anger. That's just crazy. It's hard to feel happy when I'm so scared. I posted lots more pics on my chart and my tests may be a tiny bit darker than last time, maybe. I'm already past the point that they were getting lighter last time too. I'm also past the point that the spotting happened last time, barely I know. It's even silly to try to comfort myself with that. I can't believe that I convinced myself that I wasn't pg now looking back. I woke feeling I'll several times last week, on Friday it was strong enough that I put zofran in my pocket before we left but I didn't take it. I took it yesterday morning for the first time, before I got that super light line. Last week, my bra was stuck to me like glue. I asked my hubby if the cows get colostrum again when they dry up, it's never ever dried up completely. I thought either it was just drying up or it was because of last time. My brought me a Subway sandwich and I couldn't eat it. Cm was increased and weird all of a sudden. Now I feel mad at myself for being so stupid, although it doesn't matter because I haven't done anything harmful. Still no caffeine for me since before o. I just can't comprehend how I blew it all off.

I do feel better after comparing all of my tests, a little anyway. I think I would have known a couple of days sooner had I used a different test. It's all on my chart.

I called and got my progesterone result from last time, it was 23.5 at 14dpo and that was considered within range. I don't know anything about that. The betas cost over $200 at the hosp where my obgyn orders them. My pcp can do them for $80, why such a huge price difference. Anyway, I'm on the books for a beta on Friday morning. I asked to wait until Friday. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on the betas when they don't cause me to do anything different anyway. We have to pay it all until the deductible is met and then it's still 50/50. I want to be able to spend our money on a baby we get to keep too. I already have an $800 bill from last time. I can't help but think that this bill could get huge before we even get a keeper baby. I'm sorry if that sounds yucky, but I don't want to stop ttc even if we don't get to keep this one either.

I am still kinda duh that I hadn't even conceived since the last baby and he's going to be 3 this summer. Now two months in a row, that's not a complaint either. I guess for now, I will take it as it comes and let the lines pacify me. I do feel little cramps but they aren't enough to do anything, my back hurts and that concerns me. But I may be from carrying around a sick little one for 2 days. I walked him all aver the place, and at night I sat up in my bed and rocked him. That had to be better than crunches.

Thanks for being here.

Thinking of you 10. Hoping for the best possible outcome for you!

My hips do feel better, thank yo for asking :)
I am 33 weeks as of yesterday. So creeping on up there. I have my growth scan tomorrow so very much looking forward to that. Unless they find something odd Im sure it will be the last scan I have until she is born.

Thanks Braij.

Amanda, do you have her stuff all ready? You're getting so close.

LOL well I have he room and everything ready. I havent packed the hospital bag or anything like that yet. Dunno why. I know I should. Also my bag for the hospital I keep thinking well what If I want something out of it. Then I have to repack it lol

took my daughter to build-a-bear yesterday to make a bear for Amelia. she mad one for william. Its kind of her welcome to the world big sis gift :) so thats ready too

Hi all hope ur all ok been spotting brown blood since Friday it has now completely gone wasn't enough to wear a towel I'm going to ask a dumb question now what is breakthrough bleeding x

10 I hope and pray this is your forever baby. Looks good so far. I wouldn't worry too much about the cramps. My back hurts like crazy all the time and I know it's from carrying around my 30lb toddler! Just remember there is a lot going on in your tummy right now and a few cramps and twinges is normal. I think Anger is normal too. Especially after what you've been thru. My DH was angry at first about our pregnancy even though he knew we were TTC. He turned his fear into anger. He is worried I'm going to have another hard pregnancy and this baby will be born sick too. It's all just fear manifested into anger and it still creeps up now and again. I just have to remind him it's all out of our hands now and to trust in God. Plus the fact that he is gone so much doesn't help the situation. :( I hope your fears turn into joy soon. It's not fun not enjoying your pregnancy(take it from me, it's hard to enjoy a pregnancy when your dh is angry about so much of it from his fears.). I pray he turns around soon. He was doing great for awhile and now he is back to being scared and angry again. I think he is just tired of being on the road and away from home, but he could definitely pick another way of showing it! LOL!
Hang in there 10 I hope your symptoms continue to give you reassurance and your lines continue to darken!

Hey ladies! :) bump picture in my journal!

Hope everyone is well!

10 thinking of you hope you are feeling better.

Mari thinking of you too! Is your house flooded or close to it....worried for you.

Thanks SweetAlida. I kept asking how your dh took your surprise when you told him you were pg after being gone. Now I feel sad I asked. I'm sorry. You need him to be happy.

The baby I cared for all weekend was admitted to the hospital today. His mom said he only ate 4-6 oz since leaving here and it had been nearly 24 hours.

Oh no, Mari is in the flood? Hope you are okay Mari.

Katie, I get lost in the journals but I have to gosee your pic.

spent 2 hours in the hospital tonight....having contractions. but not enough for them to do anything about them. Nurse said I was 2cm up front but still closed in the back. So doesnt really say much at all gonna drink water then off to bed

10 im still the same throwing up after i eat went docs today and she wont give me anything cus there could be a risk of damaging baby plus im keeping down fluids shes told me not to eat main meals and to eat 5 times a day little things like cereal crackers mash potatoes etc

How are u doing?

spent 2 hours in the hospital tonight....having contractions. but not enough for them to do anything about them. Nurse said I was 2cm up front but still closed in the back. So doesnt really say much at all gonna drink water then off to bed

I hope everything is alright. I'm sorry you had to go in. I hope baby holds on a few more weeks. :hugs:

10 I know I wish he could just be happy. He is really draining all the happiness out of me for sure. He is just worried and scared and not being home isn't helping any of his worries and even though I know deep down he is happy because he has said he is this attitude he portrays is really depressing me. i just hope he comes around sooner or later. I just try and stay positive.

I hope the baby is alright. Why isn't he eating?

Sorry for the sick ladies. Hope you feel better soon.
Amanda I hope your baby stays put a bit longer. Hope you are doing better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->