Gallery of preggies

This might be daft, but are you all sure you're okay with me being here before actually being pregnant and rambling about my ICSI junk? I just don't want to be the "annoying little sister"... iykwim? LOL

Have you gone mad??:wacko: WE all love you!! ANd there is not one darn thing annoying about you!!! IF there was a spanking symbol on here you would be getting one.

Just checking! Jeez! LOL I didn't figure... but I just had to be sure. Consider it drug induced paranoia! :haha: I really didn't want to even consider leaving all you ladies anyway! I love you all too much! :hugs:

This might be daft, but are you all sure you're okay with me being here before actually being pregnant and rambling about my ICSI junk? I just don't want to be the "annoying little sister"... iykwim? LOL

Have you gone mad??:wacko: WE all love you!! ANd there is not one darn thing annoying about you!!! IF there was a spanking symbol on here you would be getting one.

Just checking! Jeez! LOL I didn't figure... but I just had to be sure. Consider it drug induced paranoia! :haha: I really didn't want to even consider leaving all you ladies anyway! I love you all too much! :hugs:

Hehe glad I could get my point acrossed. :thumbup: I for one love you bunches even though I don't always know what to say I still stalk and pray for you regularly. :hugs:

ROFL megg you made me laugh. Of course we are ok with you being here! I was just telling mari that you are sounding like your old self. I am so glad to have "megg" back! Not all the NON-preggies got a invite. We just love you that much:happydance::happydance:

MEGG are you serious BNB just would be cool with ya!!! We love ya!!!

Amanda you feeling better yet?

Reedsgirl are you feeling anything yet? Being that close to delievering I always get so impatient hahaha..

Reedsgirl are you feeling anything yet? Being that close to delievering I always get so impatient hahaha..

I am very impatient. LOL. Have a lot of pressure and back pain. BH pretty regularly. BUt hope my end is in sight on monday. FX

Aww! Thank you, Mari! :flower:

Hehe glad I could get my point acrossed. :thumbup: I for one love you bunches even though I don't always know what to say I still stalk and pray for you regularly. :hugs:

I don't blame you for not knowing what to say sometimes. Its all a bit confusing... even for me some days! LOL I appreciate it!

ROFL megg you made me laugh. Of course we are ok with you being here! I was just telling mari that you are sounding like your old self. I am so glad to have "megg" back! Not all the NON-preggies got a invite. We just love you that much:happydance::happydance:

I'm actually starting to feel like myself again. I had a rough few weeks there... And, I still have bad days sometimes... or, at least, bad moments. But, I'm always happiest when I'm moving forward. I felt so stagnant whilst waiting for this cycle. But, I have an end in sight. I mean, my ticker is even tripping me out! 2 weeks? REALLY?!?! That's NUTS!

Oh, and I'm honored to be the invited non-preggie... I refuse to stay in this category though! *stomp*

I am very impatient. LOL. Have a lot of pressure and back pain. BH pretty regularly. BUt hope my end is in sight on monday. FX

C'mon, Gunner! We want to see you!!!!

sandi, I hope your able to tell us when you do go into labor! you know we will all be waiting to hear the news!!

Kaite tomorrow !!! SO excited I hope Im still on your text list! lol cause you know I love me some ultra sound pictures :D

I am so ready to see him too. I am actually really nervous about the amino and kinda afraid to get my hopes up but I really can't see why his lungs won't be ready. I had my Dylan at 36+3 and he was perfect all 8lbs 11oz of him. LOL

Ooh! I want to be on the text list! Can I be on the text list too?

P.S. Anyone who wants to textually harass me at any time... 309-712-4503. Just let me know who you are in your first text so I know to answer you! LOL

I am so ready to see him too. I am actually really nervous about the amino and kinda afraid to get my hopes up but I really can't see why his lungs won't be ready. I had my Dylan at 36+3 and he was perfect all 8lbs 11oz of him. LOL

I'm sure everything will be great!

sandi, I hope your able to tell us when you do go into labor! you know we will all be waiting to hear the news!!

Kaite tomorrow !!! SO excited I hope Im still on your text list! lol cause you know I love me some ultra sound pictures :D

I will do my best to update...I know Megg is on my FB and that will be the easiest to update so maybe I can sweet talk her into watching it for me. Also I do text with Deb(sweetAlida) so I will keep her updated as well. I have to be at the dr office at 8 am monday they will do a amino and it will all be decided after that.

wow the doctors almost did one of those with william. I am SO glad they didnt that big ol needle scares me lol

So what your saying is if we dont hear from you monday afternoon , your having a baby? lol

if you like you can add me to FB (any of you ladies can :) ) amanda vrtis should bring me right up :)

I'll happily update on here for you, Sandi! No problem! :)

I am not really sure why he is doing one since I am full term but I guess since I have been high risk this whole pregnancy its more of a precaution and to cover his own hiney. I am not scared of needles but don't really like the idea of the amino.

Thank you Megg!! :)

Amanda I will add you.

all is well in my world!!!!! :yipee::wohoo: nothing to worry about apart from being sick:sick:

getnews megg! :wohoo:

p.s Im quite amazed how some of the women on gallery 0 then very people that have slagged a certain someone off are now in her defense,i hate 2 faced people!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well! I have severve pregnancy brain and can't remember what I've just read except YAY for Megg! Lol.

I can't believe I'm going to be exactly halfway through my pregnancy tomorrow, it's gone unbelieveably fast. xxx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well! I have severve pregnancy brain and can't remember what I've just read except YAY for Megg! Lol.

I can't believe I'm going to be exactly halfway through my pregnancy tomorrow, it's gone unbelieveably fast. xxx

cant mine go fast :haha:

:haha: it will go fast! once you've had your scan it will - not long now! xxx

yeh its taki9ng ages its fustrating not knowing how far along i am.the dr even suggest it would be same pregnancy.wtf? is he for real?

Oh my god, what an asshole! I think you should phone them and tell them you're worried about cramps or something. Fabricate something and see if they can fit you in for a scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->