• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game - Like it, but would never use it

PocoHR

Reaction score
Lets all share the names we secretly like, but don't have the guts to use!

Also, if you can give us the reason you wouldn't use it, that would probably make it more interesting :flower:

My first one is Cassian, for a boy.

I really like it, but its too "out there" and it just doesn't fit with our last name.

Lets all share the names we secretly like, but don't have the guts to use!

Also, if you can give us the reason you wouldn't use it, that would probably make it more interesting :flower:

My first one is Cassian, for a boy.

I really like it, but its too "out there" and it just doesn't fit with our last name.

Barabrella for a girl
Wolfram for a boy

Theresa as it reminds me of a rather unpleasant girl from school...

I'm the same with Rebecca, I like it, but I have known so many awful Beckys I could never use it.

Hugo for a boy's name, but I don't think it would go down well with DH as its my ex bf's name. Still I do really like the name, would just be too weird and all my friennds that are still his friends would think I'd lost the plot, lol!

Fox, for a boy. I love it, but I just wouldn't use it, I don't know why I would never use it!

Milo, not that I'd never use it, but it's close to Greek for apple and hubby's family are Greek!

River for a boy - love it but DH would KILL me!!

Realtín for a girl - it means little star in irish but its a bit to out there for DH

I really like the name Bailey for a girl but its my favourite drink well the only thing i drink really and everyone knows it so it would be a bit weird!
I think if i ever get a cat or a dog id call her Bailey!

Percival. I absolutely ADORE it but where I live the poor feck would be ripped mercilessly for it. Were I ever to move somewhere less 'chav' and have another boy, he'd deffo be a little Percy.

Leonidas i think is wonderful, honestly it was my choice but DH is not going for it....):
and Aphrodite but wouldn't use it lol.
love this game suggestion btw:)

Atticus. I loved To Kill a Mocking Bird : ) I love Ophelia for a girl too but I wonder if it's too big of a name for a small person

Atticus. I loved To Kill a Mocking Bird : ) I love Ophelia for a girl too but I wonder if it's too big of a name for a small person

I love Atticus too and Scout. Do you think you could get away with Scout for a boy? Then again I'm from Australia too so I'd need a nickname, but you can't shorten Scout to anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->