• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones!!!

No he's not like a hunk or anything. But I dunno, he's just sexy. Seems like a nice guy too :) (I'm having major walking dead withdrawal)

Anywho! Getting back to GoT. I loved Sansa in the scene where she lied to protect peter. Very deviant! Loved her new dress style too!

I think next week we see a battle at the Wall? Looking forward to that, and also what happens to Tyrion next (don't worry I won't say for those who haven't read the books)

No he's not like a hunk or anything. But I dunno, he's just sexy. Seems like a nice guy too :) (I'm having major walking dead withdrawal)

Anywho! Getting back to GoT. I loved Sansa in the scene where she lied to protect peter. Very deviant! Loved her new dress style too!

I think next week we see a battle at the Wall? Looking forward to that, and also what happens to Tyrion next (don't worry I won't say for those who haven't read the books)

I know what happens to Tyrion too :D. Yeah loveee that Sanzas finally learning the game!

I miss TWD too! Its so awesome!

I'm more of an Andrew Lincoln girl myself!

Definately!

When he was clean shaven he was ok :)

Only 4 months to go lol.

Am I right that the scenes with Ramsey and Theon/Reek where he asks him to become Theon once again to convince the iron born to move out of moat cailin were from book 5? I'm sure I remember reading those in that book!

Book 5 part 2 I think. I've not long finished them and iim sure that was in the last book. This series seems to be spanning over 4 books :\

I'm really looking forward to the battle at the wall. I hope the show does the book justice and it read so well. I too think the Tyrion storyline will be ep 10.

I know book 4 and 5 happen at the same time, just through different character POVs

Yay! It's GoT night! I do hope its a good battle too :)

Very pleased with the amount of Jon Snow action this episode yum!

Is this episode just purely at the Wall? Nothing else?

Yes, honestly I found it a little underwhelming. Plus i missed my Tyrion!

Well..... that was errrm average. I'm really disappointed. I thought it read so much better. I think the episode was still overshadowed from last weeks episode.

Definetely been watching GoT too much. OH took DD up to bed was lying with her till she fell asleep and she said 'I want to watch Game of Thrones with mummy.' Somehow I don't think so.

Wow I actually thought it was a great episode!

Ramsay Snow lovers tune into Thronecast next week as he will be on it!!

Purely the Wall.

All I will say: GIANTS RIDING MAMMOTHS!!!!!

I enjoyed it. It was a little lord of the rings but I liked it. Also made my heart break a little for Jon Snow :cry:

Also love the fact there appeared to be way fewer adverts this week!

Omg thats so weird I literally just had a convo with OH about the adverts he was like "uh hate watching GoT at 9pm coz the adverts are on every 15mins, Id rather record it and skip through the ads" and I said there was hardly ANY ads last night!! But he disagreed lol!

How have I only just found this thread :O

I think I held my breath for most parts of this weeks episode. The giants and the mammoths were awesome.. But I didn't like that we didn't get to see anyone else. I spose they needed the whole episode for that one bit but still :(

I really hope Tyrion doesn't die, I keep thinking "they wouldn't kill him off, something will happen to save him" but I also thought that for Ned :haha: :dohh:

It was very LOTR!

It must show on a different network in the UK, it's on HBO here and I love watching HBO because there are no commercials during shows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->