Game of Thrones

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Has anyone else watched this series? Its new on HBO and is brilliant! My fiancé read the books, so was interested in watching the series. I haven't read the books but was thoroughly hooked after the first episode.

Any other fans?

Got it on record, looks fab. Will let you know once we caught up :)

Yes its amazing already and only seen 2 episodes I love it x

Just seen the two episodes so far but we're really into it already.

Love Sean Bean too. X

Have seen the two episodes so far and its really good. I think I will have too get the books xx

Totally enjoying this show!! I'm saving it on the PVR and may rewatch after it's all over. :thumbup:

thinking about getting the books too :)

P got me the books for Mother's Day! I have to say, its almost bang on which is awesome. There are some lines that are pretty much verbatim to the books!

But the Author is a co-producer so I guess that makes sense. :haha:

New fan here!
Just saw the first episode last night!
I am going to check out the books, as well.
:thumbup:

:hi: Sarah, I was wondering when you were going to find this series :haha:

I'm going to check out the books too. Keep thinking that I can get them at the library when I go with Edward on Wed but so far I've had to either focus on him or one of my friends comes so I'm too busy visiting :haha:

Okay, just saw episodes 2 and 3 and it just keeps getting better!
Love the casting - very strong actors so far.

P and his sister have read all the books (that are out so far) and both have said that casting is bang on to what they envisioned the characters. :thumbup:

She said that Cersei (the Bitch Queen) is her fave casting, for P its Tyrion (the Imp). I highly recommend them! I'm almost through the first, and I kid you not I cannot put it down. Probably accounts for my lack of posting lately. :blush: I am SO excited to see it unfold on the TV. :happydance:

I'm going to go ahead and order them tonight so they'll be here for Father's Day! :happydance:
Is it just a little bit selfish that I plan to steal them and read them first? :)

Not at all! :smug: There were even things that I personally didn't notice in the opening credits that I noticed after reading, which was awesome. Although I'm pretty unobservant. :haha:

Also, anyone else notice that the intro changes each week? They only show whatever areas you see. The only time it was off was this past week, it showed the Dothraki area and while they talked about Danerys and Khal Drogo they didn't actually show their area. I got very excited to see The Eyrie!

DH got me started with this. He's read the series and absolutely loves it. I have to admit I'm a bit hooked on the tv series now.

:dance: Yay!!! Another fan! :dance:

It was the same with me, P had read the books. I watched the first episode, got hooked and then for a mother's day gift he got me the 4 books that are out right now, there's still 3 that need to be published. :)

I'm so glad that I still have all of them on PVR. I'm going to have to rewatch all the intros now :thumbup:

I love this show!! I think I might read the books, too.

I love this show so much it actually hurts. I have read the books about 3 times and they are simply the best story I have ever read. The next book is out in July and I'm so excited! :happydance:

I have gotten about 5 friends hooked on the books and they don't even like fantasy! I love how the characters are all shades of grey, not black/white good and evil, and all characters have reasons and motivations for what they do. PLUS CUTE DIREWOLVES!

And don't even get me started on the hotness - Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Jaime Lannister, Khal Drogo.... *fans self* And Boromir himself, THE BEAN! I was lucky enough to get tickets to a screening of the first 2 episodes in London and there was a Q and A after with Sean Bean, Mark Addy and Harry Lloyd - I pretty much died.... Sean is so sexy and charismatic, and he looked nervous, his hands were shaking! It was the best and geekiest thing I have ever done :haha:

This weeks episode is quite Dany/Dothraki centred I think - oh god I can't wait! :D

And we get season 2 next year! Davos, Brienne, Stannis..... TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->