• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gamers group!

ahh good idea!!

il be on soon. anyone else? just put LO to bed, can hear her babbling away on the monitor :cloud9: the poor love has got conjuctivitus in one eye :(

Aww! poor thing :( hope it gets better soon. Celesse is online I think!

I also have enough money for the guild charter now, 10g. Woo!

Edit- DK is named Lylani btw!

DK is a good idea! Have you guys created the guild then? Sisters of mercy? If so then I'll list it so new people can see :D

The guild isn't made quite yet, and is everyone cool with Sisters Of Mercy or would like to think of something else? If someone else would prefer to make the guild that's cool too, I just thought if I made some quick gold it'd be easier since most of us have started fresh and probably won't see 10g for a long while and guild will be easier to keep up!

I must admit, I might be a bit hopeless as GL but we can all have officer status and make equal decisions :)

If everyone is ok with that I can mail the gold and hop to it!

im fine with that name.

i may make a dk too, totally poor atm. i have about 6 copper:rofl:

I've been playing for about 30 mins and I've made 8g and a blue item dropped that's worth 3 but I'm gonna see if I can sell for more in the AH. I think it's really worth it :D

- I think what I'm gonna do is just do all the DK quests then get outta there and go to a lower level area and spend my spare time farming loads of wool. Lol. I used to do that with my rogue on Azjol Nerub and it sold reallllyyy well.

It's a hard low lvl life :nope:

Yea I like the name. Maybe just wait for some more people to reply.

Smokey said she could be GM but I can't remember if she got her patching working?
Anyway I don't think it matters much as we can all just be officers and do all notes and that IMO

Aye indeed, we can all have equal rights and do stuff. Also, I could give the guild over once it's made if somebody would prefer to do that. I don't mind being GM though!

I logged on to d/e some stuff and have been afk in Dalaran for the past hour as LO seems to think she doesn't need to sleep. Is still awake talking to her monitor and building up for more screaming.

ive just logged on to teeks but im popping to the loo for a few secs :lol:

Celesse - How'd you feel about the guild name Sisters Of Mercy? :)

right im back and ready to go

I've purchased a guild charter under the name Sisters Of Mercy - I think we can change it if we need to before I register it properly!

The biggest problem for us in the US is the time difference. We'd be playing at times where it'd be the middle of the night for you gals, so we'd never really get to play with anyone.
I think "Parental Unit" would be a good guild name.

Hey ladies,

i made a dk last night just havent logged it yet! but its a good idea for gold!

as for guild name im fine with anything :)

hope to log on soon, just saying hello to OH who has just got in :)

Yes US and EU servers are independant to each other, if your playing on one you cant see the other (think of it as playing in one dungeon you cant see the other groups in there, they have nothing to do with each other)
BUT
you can change a US eddition to a EU eddition so that you can play together if you want to know how (dont worry you can change it back again after to play back on your normal US servers)

how?? :hissy:

Or Mothers of Mercy [MOM]

Ooo I like that, very fitting! :thumbup:

I was hoping that I'd get some time on here fairly early as Evie is usually in bed by 8pm, I get the bottles etc done for tomorrow and I could be on by 8.30pm... no such luck! Only just managed to get her down, she was too busy smiling and chatting to everything and then getting grumpy if I left the room :dohh:
Ah well, gimme 10 minutes and I'll be on :D

I feel so left out.. There are only a few of us who are in the US, but i think that we should play on the same realm as those ladies, just US side of it. also we should be horde :haha: i love undead. I think i saw 2 ladies who were also in US, would you both be up for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->