• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gamers group!

Really?! Wow I'm gone from the game for two months and now there are all these fancy things :haha:
That's a really cool feature tho. Can you talk to multiple people at the same time as well? like a global group chat or only whispers?

I'm in the realm now, :3 I made a Priest. My character name is Avalnda. yay :happydance:

also, I'm going to do tailoring and enchanting with my priest, so i can enchant and make bags and such for you ladies! We should all work together with professions. so we can be very efficient :D

wait wait wait. why are people saying they can't play if we're in the US?

FML I'M SO CONFUSED.

Omg I've got so behind on this thread! I'm gonna go make a char now.. havent played Alliance in a LOOOONG time tho - on the PVP server we used to be on we hated alliance so this will be interesting! And fun!

Gonna go to the Turalyon server now and make a char...cya soon girlies!

ETA : I've made a gnome mage called Mynxie :) I'll probably make another one too so will update as soon as I'm done.

nice one :)

we made nelfs and there was about 5 of us running around, it was funny :lol:

we got to about lvl 6 then everyone logged off

AVL - i think the eu and us servers are different so we cant play with the other. not entirely sure though

Just to add, I've made a Nelf druid called Majenta :)

Yes US and EU servers are independant to each other, if your playing on one you cant see the other (think of it as playing in one dungeon you cant see the other groups in there, they have nothing to do with each other)
BUT
you can change a US eddition to a EU eddition so that you can play together if you want to know how (dont worry you can change it back again after to play back on your normal US servers)

I checked on the armory and Sisters Of Mercy apparently isn't taken as a guild name on that server since I know a few people liked it :thumbup:

Hopefully nobody has a charter for it already though!

im hoping for an hour now whilst harrison has a nap!

forgot to say my toon is lorilie a nelf druid, should be interesting as i never get passed lvl 12 on druids lol

il be on this evening ladies :)

I'll wait til later then, might finish my run to Darnassus now :haha:

I probably wont be on till later on this evening either... dont seem to get 5 minutes to myself when Evie's awake lol! Might try and get on this afternoon if she has a long nap rather than her usual cat naps !

I'm raiding with my guild tonight, but if I get any spare time at all I'll try and get Ealana caught up ;)

I've made a level 1 shadow priest called Nikkinoonoo and a level 6 mage called Nikkinakkinu xXx

I decided to make a DK on the same server so I can make some quick gold for my alt :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->