Gamers group!

We've all made Nelfs, so we're in the starting zone at level 2 atm :haha:

Priest, Warrior and Hunter!

Seity :hugs:

Oops, I just did a hunter too! Maybe I should go back and make a dr00d instead?

It was a toss-up between druid and hunter, have re-rolled as a druid:lol:. In-game now, Ealana :)

have fun you lot, looks like I wont be joingi you as it still says unable to connect for me and I have tried every tip they have sugested and nothing works so im not gonna waist any more time on it or ill end up throwing the pc out the window :)

The real ID thing works like this..... go to friend list, add friend, add their email address use to log onto battle-net to get the cross realm thing.

Smokey, what's the problem exactly? It's a long shot but I could ask my OH he's usually good with computer related problems but I dont know if he'd know.

Bekkles and samzi, sorry! I had to take my OH the hospital so I just quickly alt + f4.

He's all right but have to go back and get him within the next few days and of course visit him so won't be on much :(
Maybe 2-3 days, I don't know. Anyways I'm really glad to see that people are joining in!

Updating the first page now

Yea. Just have to keep him in for observation :( Some tool hit him with the car and he hit his head quite badly and started throwing up.

Goddamn chav in his stupid done up litte car.. :growlmad: When he got out of the car after he was hit he even called my OH a prick for "standing in the way" ?! So mad..

Smokey, what's the problem exactly? It's a long shot but I could ask my OH he's usually good with computer related problems but I dont know if he'd know.

everytime I try to connect it comes up with unable to connect, iv had this problem about a year ago thats why I cancled it so it obviously hasnt sorted itself since then.

Iv done the whole tracer and disabling firewall and all the other bits.
Im 99% sure all the ports are open but cant check for sure because cant get into the router because hubby lost the password so looks like theres nothing I can do about it.

I also play WoW. I just reactivated my account a couple weeks ago. I play on Shandris with Seity.
I would also love to play with you guys but I am in the US :cry:

we got to lvl 6, then the others logged and so did i

Ah okay :hugs:

Kel127 want me to put you on the list? Maybe if there are enough players from the US here then you can do the same! :thumbup:

with this new real id thing, i think we wil be able to speak to one another even if we cant play together

new thing implemented in the latest patch. you can add people to your list using their email and they can be on any server and be any faction etc. and you can talk to them through chat. we were trying it out before, its pretty cool. once you get the hang of it, its easy to work out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->